• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA RO Shot on Long Island

Obviously. Guns just go off in the hands of police officers. Unlike us mere mortals.

I also hope the RO recovers quickly, and returns to the sport.

I'm surprised they have USPSA shooting on Long Island of all places?....Seems risky driving through NY with a gun...

Just looked at their website. Holy crap they got a nice setup down there.

How bad do you have to F-up to shoot a guy, behind you, in the thigh?? Also this was NOT an AD but clearly a ND.

I hope that the cop got DQ'd for [at least] the year for this.

BTW, how is he still on active duty after this??

We need a new rule in the USPSA rulebook - if you shoot someone at a match, you are required to give the person you shot the gun you did it with.

This is obviously an accident for which no charges, or revocation of the NYC pistol permit, will be warranted.

Wonder how he managed to shoot the RO in the thigh behind him? AD while drawing from the holster maybe?
I heard it was on a fumbled draw, the RO was behind him.

I'm surprised they have USPSA shooting on Long Island of all places?....Seems risky driving through NY with a gun...

Just looked at their website. Holy crap they got a nice setup down there.
It is a great facility and they run a match of some kind nearly every weekend

We need a new rule in the USPSA rulebook - if you shoot someone at a match, you are required to give the person you shot the gun you did it with.

This is obviously an accident for which no charges, or revocation of the NYC pistol permit, will be warranted.

I'd still prefer winning the staff raffle for a new gun.

Back
Top Bottom