• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA - Presidential Election

I have a ballot and no real idea who I should or should not vote for.

Mike Voigt
Sam Keen
Alan Meek
Phil Strader
Jerry Westcott

Any recommendations or words of caution? PM is fine.

Thanks

Last edited:
Voight has done a pretty good job over the years... I will be voting for him.
Like all people that are voted into power, they all should be changed. I cast my vote for Sam Keen. I considered Phil Strader, but, did not agree with his stand to stop sending rule books to all members.
In regards to Mike Voigt, he is a constant competitor in the outlaw multigun matches, yet the USPSA Multigun Nationals is a far cry from the premier matches that are run all over the country. Most of the other matches are sold out months in advance. The Multgun Nationals, you can walk up to, and get in. It never fills.
It would seem that Mike would be leading the charge to reverse that situation, but, apparantly not.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I do appreciate the correction and the insight. As a new competitor in USPSA, I appreciated getting a rule book in my packet.

B

Strader wants to use the IPSC amoeba target exclusively for PC reasons. No chance in hell I'll vote for him for that reason alone.

Back
Top Bottom