• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA/NROI CRO LEVEL II COURSE - July 20 & 21, 2013

The Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford will be hosting a USPSA Level II Chief Range Officer Seminar this summer.

This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and skill-set as a Range Officer to the next level. You will gain a better understanding of all aspects of competitive action shooting. You'll become more familiar with critical issues related to maintaining a safe shooting environment. You'll also learn more about creating safe and functional stages. And of course, you'll learn extensive details regarding the USPSA rule book. In the end, you'll improve your skills as both a Range Officer and a Competitor.

Host Club: Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford (Welcome to the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford)
Club Location: 1407 Hixville Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747
Dates: July 20 & 21, 2013 (Saturday-Sunday) both days are mandatory
Fee: $65.00 (includes lunch on Saturday only)

Pre-requisites for taking this seminar:
- Must be a current USPSA member (you can renew at the seminar if needed)
- Must have a minimum of one year's experience as an RO before taking this seminar

What's needed for the class:
- Bring your rule book. If you can not find it, please download a copy here: http://www.uspsa.org/rules/2010HandgunRulesProof3web.pdf
- A notebook and something to write with
- An unfired course of fire design of yours for use and critique during the seminar

The instructor will Ray Hirst.

For those who might want to stay in a hotel instead of driving down each day, I am working on a preferred hotel with a discounted rate. There are others in the area as well. I can provide contact info for you if needed.

To register for this course, please email me at [email protected] (or [email protected]). You must pre-register for this course. Walk-ins will not be accepted.

Thanks,
Dave Bold
USPSA Area 7 Director
[email protected] (or [email protected])

Just a reminder of this seminar coming up next month. If you're interested in attending, please let me know ASAP as I have to provide a final count of students next week - deadline to register is 7/3/13. The CRO program doesn't come around the northeast all that often, don't miss this opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom