USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 8/26/12

also nice to meet all of you. didn't get to introduce myself to enough people, i'm sure that will come with time. nice to meet you too man

I think this was my first match in NB with perfect weather.
Bummed my gun puked on the last stage - but some very good stages.
Thanks to those who made it happen.

Thank you to the entire sick bunch people that put today's match on. Lot's or rounds, therefore lot's of fun.
Paul, your's wasn't the only one that choked. Funny how all of them ran great yesterday.

Awesome match. Great stages - at first glance, that's not so bad. After shooting it - wow, what just happened? Even scarier - this was my second match in a row at New Bedford and the sun was out!

The WSB to match the round count. [wink].
Good job on Steve P telling me to go screw when I want a reshoot for the 4th time.

I may be reading your sarcasm wrong... but if so he did the right thing by the rules the way I see it. 3 range equip failures.. but on the forth the steel didn't fall and it wasn't the equipment but a low hit on the steel. I'm glad you did get to reshoot it... even if it took 4 tries. :) I have no dog in this race but I wonder what would happen if something like this happened at an Area match... seriously.

Well since you asked, If it happened at an area match, I would have had the steel calibrated, then the match gun and ammo calibrated. If I didn't win any of that, I would have had the stage thrown out for having an incorrect WSB. Or Arb'ed based on not having the steel calibrated prior to shooting the stage.

But locally you can't have 3 REFs and the expect the shooter to think the 4th one was not another one.

But other than this it was a great match

Last edited:
Mike- the first three times wasn't the steel... the steel "fell" but didn't drop because the wire was caught up. Definitely REF. My gun is about 130 pf... so it's a little "Hot". LOL. I didn't notice the bad WSB- what was wrong with that?

Now why you couldn't just get it right the 4th time I just don't know. :)

My big stick malfed on stage 1 but I didn't confirm until it malfed on stage 4. Shooters Connection gets the call tomorrrow.

I think this was the third USPSA match in a row that we had good weather.

Thank you to the entire sick bunch people that put today's match on. Lot's or rounds, therefore lot's of fun.
Paul, your's wasn't the only one that choked. Funny how all of them ran great yesterday.

Really - my gun worked perfectly yesterday - so did my pistol (Oh no he didn't!)

Another great match. Thanks to all involved in design and set up.
The stages were challenging and well thought out.

Special thanks to Scott and Dennis on our squad for running us through quickly and efficiently.

Thank you! We had a great squad today all the way around. Everybody was so helpful and so positive. I enjoyed it almost as much as the post match shower and beer!

Back
Top Bottom