USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 8/26/12

Sunday 8/26/12 will be our next USPSA Pistol match of the 2012 season.

Regular setup of 6 stages set up on five pits (includes one classifier).

Registration starts at 9am, shooters meeting at 9:25am and first caps at 9:30am.

Directions to the club and range: http://rodgun-nb.org/directions.htm

We're always interested in new folks getting involved, both new shooters to the sport as well as people wanting to get involved in helping with the match - especially the newly certified USPSA ROs (good time to get some experience). New shooters are always welcome.

i'm going to drop in for my first match. i'll bring a friend.

can't wait

i don't have a chrono so i'm not sure what my PF is. is that ok?

PF depends on the Divisison and firearm you compete with. Go to this link and then to Chapter 5.6 and you'll find your answer.

i'm going to drop in for my first match. i'll bring a friend.

can't wait

i don't have a chrono so i'm not sure what my PF is. is that ok?

Most local matches don't bother with the chrono (not sure if that's the case at NB, but I'd assume so).

If you're shooting factory ammo, chances are you're making PF without issue. For example, Fiocchi 115gr 9mm out of my G17 makes 132 PF.

If you're shooting reloads...why are you reloading without a chrono? [wink]

Wait I thought you were coming up to shoot it with me ; )
I'm trying to shape up for the match supermoto style. 2 pounds of bacon for breakfast. A light bacon and h335 shake for lunch and drink my dinner
Slayer on repeat in the car all day. Pantera On the headphones while I sleep.

Am I missing something?

Wait I thought you were coming up to shoot it with me ; )
I'm trying to shape up for the match supermoto style. 2 pounds of bacon for breakfast. A light bacon and h335 shake for lunch and drink my dinner
Slayer on repeat in the car all day. Pantera On the headphones while I sleep.

Am I missing something?

IMR7625 in your coffee

He's already screwed up the team... the standards are dropping. They are accepting people with less anger and even LE of all things.

Steve has full blown broccoli and now just rolls around with other men.

There are LEOs on Team Bacon. This is done to cause animosity with the LEO haters on Team Bacon. Not only is the Team stronger, it is more angry then ever

There are LEOs on Team Bacon. This is done to cause animosity with the LEO haters on Team Bacon. Not only is the Team stronger, it is more angry then ever

I don't believe the intensity of the anger is the same... the dynamic has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that part was funny. Very mean... but funny nonetheless.

i'll have to bring some extra anger with me on sunday.

look for the guy dressed head to toe in cammo with iron on heavy metal band patches all over the place

or the doughy salesman with the nice knife

i'll have to bring some extra anger with me on sunday.

look for the guy dressed head to toe in cammo with iron on heavy metal band patches all over the place

or the doughy salesman with the nice knife

The nice knife will make a good impression with some, the cammo and heavy metal does nothing without head to toe ink.

By chance, does anyone have a couple of extra mag carriers that would work for M&P 9mm mags that I could borrow?

I've got 5 M&P comp-tac singles you are welcome to use. I'll be shooting single stack Sunday. Catch up with me at registration or the shooters meeting.
-Mike Eisenhower

Another great match. Thanks to all involved in design and set up.
The stages were challenging and well thought out.

Special thanks to Scott and Dennis on our squad for running us through quickly and efficiently.

Typical match that looks easy but leaves lots of room for mistakes... which I did plenty of. I think since Supermoto was in my squad I was somehow enticed to disrespect some wide open "easy" targets. Gulp. I feel beat up.

As always- the match ran very well. Kudos to the NB staff again. Thanks for all your efforts.

PS- At least the pizza was awesome!

awesome time guys. this was my first match and not my last.

i really enjoyed it. i need to slow down and take a minute with the shots next time. too much excitement.

great job to the range team and everyone that helped out. thanks again. see you next time

p.s. for those that don't know the local food check out downtown new bedford for some amazing food. if you're packing it won't even be scary to go there.

Back
Top Bottom