USPSA @ New Bedford - Sunday 5/22

Thanks to the New Bedford crew. Really fun match, it has been a while since I had to shoot at swingers. Looking forward to next month.

HAHA I was in that squad too. I had a great time, another thanks to the crew.

To be clear, it wasn't you I was referring to. I had no problems knocking down the steel but who the heck is the guy "Mike" they kept calling for after every time I shot?
A great time was had by all. Thanks again to the crew.

Hats off you you and your crew, the stages were AWESOME. The only complaints I heard all day came from a certain shooter in our squad (I shot in Dave's squad) who is rather skimpy with how much powder he puts in his reloads. It seemed the steel just didn't want to go down for him. [smile] Thanks for putting together such a great match.

Frank

LOL. Poor Larry... steel wasn't his friend today.

And yeah- NB really is doing a fine job... it's just keeps getting better. Thanks to the NB team!

Great job Dave- getting them out so damn quick... especially with the stages all mixed up like our squad's. Great match NB! Awesome time. DB- hope the ankle fully recovers for the MA IDPA State for you!

To be clear, it wasn't you I was referring to. I had no problems knocking down the steel but who the heck is the guy "Mike" they kept calling for after every time I shot?
A great time was had by all. Thanks again to the crew.

Yeah, yeah F2, everyone in our squad knows who you are talking about... ME! Man, you guys are like a school of sharks circling a wounded swimmer. :) Hopefully my steel woes are now behind me and they will NOT follow me on to the Mini Walls of Steel match next Sunday. That is not the place you want to have any problems with steel. :)

Hats off to the crew at New Bedford. Six stages of fun today and NO RAIN. I had forgotten how awesome it is to shoot a USPSA match there. And as an added bonus, besides my regular crew I got to shoot with a few guys I haven't squadded with in quite a while. It was an awesome day, even with the "issues" I had. :)

Lugnut, nice Division win today. You shot a great match. I will take solace in the fact that after all the discussion about how to shoot stage 4, my way was 2.46 seconds faster!!! Of course, I guess you will claim that it always takes a bit longer if you want to hit ALL the targets. :)

Catch you guys at Mini-WOS next Sunday if you are shooting it.

-Cuz

Lugnut, nice Division win today. You shot a great match. I will take solace in the fact that after all the discussion about how to shoot stage 4, my way was 2.46 seconds faster!!! Of course, I guess you will claim that it always takes a bit longer if you want to hit ALL the targets. :)
-Cuz

Hey Larry- great to see you again and we had a great, fun squad- always makes things that much better!

Oh and I did shoot that stage the same way as you... I was just slower... but yeah... hits are important!

Here is my match- damn I make some real strange faces...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCcWU75rM4E

Matt's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbE7I3b1HAY

Lugnut,
Thanks for posting the vids, and nice shooting. Definitely taught me a few things about stage planning, choosing when to reload, and saving time by shooting on the move at close targets.

So we've seen the A/B shooters, so for new folks, here's what a C shooter looks like

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom