USPSA @ New Bedford (7/27)

I'm undecided on where I'm going to shoot this weekend. New Bedford is a 2 hour drive which isn't very fun but they do a GREAT job with their matches. However, Monson is only 1 hour and 10 minutes for me but I haven't shot here yet so I'm not sure how their matches are. Decisions Decisions Decision...

hey Pete,

I am heading out to Munson, Got to pick up a few things from a fellow shooter. Plus, it is a good match, 6 stages.

Fun match today, they weather held off, only a little bit of rain during the first stage. The stage were well design and alot of fun to shoot.

Thanks New Bedford crew

How many shooters did you guys have? I ended up shooting at Monson and they put on a great match. The weather held out for the entire day which was great. They had 6 really fun stages and utilized the space to the fullest. We had a small turnout today but I think only because there were a ton of other matches around the area and I think a lot of shooters were "afraid" it was going to rain out!!! I would def. shoot at Monson again...

Pete

I had to take a pass today as I am returning from the holy land (the embryonic megalopolis of greater Sedro Woolley)

Mike,

Is there a mistake in the scores or did you really run a 172.00 second stage? That just doesn't seem possible. Any idea what happened there? Looks like you guys had a pretty good turnout.

What happened to Steve???

Dave,
my time on stage 4 is 17.20 not 172 [grin]

Mike, are you sure? I thought I heard you shot that stage really slowly :)

Yup: 17.20 seconds

That changes thing a bit... New winner: Mike Walsh.

Updated results posted... well, they would be if I could get to the NorthEast Section website.

Top three are:
1 W, Mike A Open Major N N 496.5704 100.00%
2 J, Matt M Open Major N N 461.4297 92.92%
3 B, Scott U Open Major N N 440.2517 88.66%

Back
Top Bottom