USPSA @ Hopkinton this Sat May 7th

Your ankle must love the rain

It was singing by the end. Thanks Jack for sharing the RO duty. We had a good squad and everyone helped reset and pick brass. I was surprised we were the last to finsh. As Peter noted, if I ever get some good ammo, I'll be dangerous. It think I found a big part of the problem when I got home and decided that this really was the year I did a detailed strip and clean of my 45. This is what came out. 20160508_141321.jpg

It was singing by the end. Thanks Jack for sharing the RO duty. We had a good squad and everyone helped reset and pick brass. I was surprised we were the last to finsh. As Peter noted, if I ever get some good ammo, I'll be dangerous. It think I found a big part of the problem when I got home and decided that this really was the year I did a detailed strip and clean of my 45. This is what came out.View attachment 166857

HOLY SH!T, that whole rag was in your gun??? I'm surprised you got ANY shots off! [rofl]

Thanks for the kind words Peter and Mike. I'm glad I was able to help out.

The match was great as were our squad mates. Just a great day of shooting!

Thank you again for hosting.

Best wishes,

Jack

Thanks guys, the wife is now saying "Only one club is allowing PCC so I can only shoot one match a month? WTF is THAT???"

All I hear are the bullets going downrange and dollar signs. Is this what it's like to be a chick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask and ye shall receive, from the PCC deviants (let me know if I got the stages wrong):

Mr Hand's Classroom

Last 6

Port n Plates

Room with a view

Through the Door

Melody Line

Lots to learn, lots to learn. I obviously love the addition of PCC's to USPSA and I think it will bring in new shooters (it already has). Mike you did a great job RSO'ing me today: I appreciate your calm & friendly demeanor bc I was nervous as ****. I thought the match went very smoothly and people did not seem freaked out by the PCC's as much as I expected. I'm sure there will be more to come.

Did you notice your first mag stuck the landing in the melody video. Ha, ha that takes lots of practice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we kind of stopped and looked at it for a moment. If it hadn't misfed on the sixth round before a mandatory reload I would have been much prouder of it for sticking the landing.

I also notice two things from the videos to work on: Target acquisition and reloads.

Thanks guys, the wife is now saying "Only one club is allowing PCC so I can only shoot one match a month? WTF is THAT???"

All I hear are the bullets going downrange and dollar signs. Is this what it's like to be a chick?

I believe said chick has a handgun or two that meet the requirements of other divisions...just sayin [wink]

You want a 15 year old kid that does the same?

Hey hey hey! Said wife has a job and can pay for her own damn bullets! {insert finger snap and head shake here}

As for your kid, you may be SOL, unless she has a J.O.B. Too... #bulletfund

Said chick has waaaayyyy too much fun on her SBR shooting PCC.
Gonna try to make it to weds practice, so you may see me there. You have been warned :)

You won't be properly prepared to get into 3gun if you only shot PCC at matches, and you won't maximize the true spend potential of the shooting sports until you start shooting 3gun competitions.....just think, all that gear you have your eye on for PCC x 3! [rofl]

No practice for me this week unfortunately, have to go to a meeting at the boy child's school...gonna be great weather for it though so get out there and get some rounds downrange. Maybe bring bigblue with you as well

You won't be properly prepared to get into 3gun if you only shot PCC at matches, and you won't maximize the true spend potential of the shooting sports until you start shooting 3gun competitions.....just think, all that gear you have your eye on for PCC x 3!

Woah! Slow down, let's concentrate on me being able to remember to step in the box before shooting before I have to use 3 guns in a stage. One step at a time.

Woah! Slow down, let's concentrate on me being able to remember to step in the box before shooting before I have to use 3 guns in a stage. One step at a time.
He said "3 gun", which is one gun on a stage.

If you want 2 or 3 guns on a stage, you need "multigun".

He said "3 gun", which is one gun on a stage.

If you want 2 or 3 guns on a stage, you need "multigun".

Rob that just is not true. Both 3 Gun Nation and USPSA's Multigun division use multiple firearms per stage. There is no "multigun" distinction within 3 Gun Nation and there is no "3 Gun" distinction within USPSA. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find an organization not using the terms interchangeably.

Since Rob doesn't shoot 3 gun, nor multi gun, he is going by terms that no longer are valid. Any 3 gun, or Multigun match will have one or more guns used on a single stage. It's all up to the match director, stage designers.
Very few matches are run under USPSA rules, most are "outlaw" or simply unsanctioned.

Back
Top Bottom