• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Hopkinton Saturday June 4

SJan

NES Member
Our next match will be on Saturday June 4. There will be 5fun filled stages plus one classifier.

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 3pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! We will certainly be needing staffing belp, If you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated, just let us know at registration.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat June 4th. 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $20, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there,
Sean

cdbbfa48fffa0ed747fcffdea8139c24.jpg

Setup is complete. 134 minimum round count. We have some really great stages for you this time... hope you know your zero at 25+ yards!

We are short on staff, with several Hopkinton crew members out of state, or out of country, we definitely need a few folks to step up and RO and score. 1/2 price match fee if you are a RO or competent nook operator and work the match.

Guys and gals, please help Sean and the other RO for tomorrow's match..... Even help taping is a BIG help to keep things moving though the stages....

Sorry I cannot be a match due to prior family commitment...

Y'all have a great match and be safe - the weather is going to be great....

I sucked, red dot failure and all. Not a seamless shoot on my part: First the zero was off then it died completely.

I was hoping to ride this cheap reflex dot for awhile but now the search for a new dot begins.

Sean, that aluminum CMore is smaller and $400. I'm not sure its a better solution than the Vortex? C-More has a 1 year warranty?

Last edited:
It was a great match today. Thanks to all that made it run so smoothly. Special thanks to SJan for some great stage designs. Unfortunately my GM stage plans crashed and burned when shot with my C level skills. I gotta remember to come up with a plan I can actually shoot! It was still lots of fun. It was great to be out shooting USPSA again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean, that aluminum CMore is smaller and $400. I'm not sure its a better solution than the Vortex? C-More has a 1 year warranty?
http://cmore.com/store/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=railway&sid=751786d27lg163n0mk10fd1sx6vcq2hb Are you looking at the RTS/STS line? I have a railway, available in polymer or aluminum

It was a great match today. Thanks to all that made it run so smoothly. Special thanks to SJan for some great stage designs. Unfortunately my GM stage plans crashed and burned when shot with my C level skills. I gotta remember to come up with a plan I can actually shoot! It was still lots of fun. It was great to be out shooting USPSA again.

I also had GM stage plans and not GM iron sight small popper at 25 yard abilities !

Found my USPSA card ... In my range bag where I thought it was. Oh well, USPSA uploads start next month right?

I had such great plans too ... Until my dot was 3' high, then low, then off... Learning curve.

Sjan, I was looking at the rts2 or something like that. I didn't realize the railway style came in aluminum. Still 1 year warranty?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom