• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USPSA @ Hopkinton Sat Oct 6th

Well it's about to be the first Saturday of the month so I guess that means that it's time for another Hopkinton Heavy Hitters match! Our last scheduled match of the season will be this Saturday Oct 6th. In the spirit of October I'll be attending the match dressed as a USPSA Carry Optics shooter, you don't want to miss it!

If you are a certified RO willing to run a squad or can run the Nook full time that's $10 off and greatly appreciated. Just let us know at registration or drop me a line letting me know ahead of time.

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome. Match setup help gets $10 off match fee! Please let us know you’re planning on coming so we can make sure the gate is open.

What: 6 stage USPSA match, including one classifier stage
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat Oct 6th. 9am first shot, registration opens around 8am
Why: Because it's really fun
How Much: match fee is $25 **EXACT CHANGE WELCOMED**, Juniors fee is $10

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required. Feel free to reply to the thread or PM me with any questions.

See you there
Peter

If it didn't rain, did Hopkinton really have a match?
Sorry I wasn't able to make it, circumstances made it necessary to alter all plans for the weekend.

Had a great time today. Sorry it's your last match of the season, looking forward to 2019

I didn't shoot the match, but watched for a bit. The stages were exceptional, and they brought out some very heavy props - the swinging bridge and the pendulum swinger. It was really an all-out effort for a great end of season finale.

Back
Top Bottom