USPSA @ Harvard this weekend !

Woo, got my first stage win. It feels good to see that 100% next to my name, and it was on the classifier to boot. Based on classifiercalc, it'll be my first B class classifier.

Thanks to all the staff for a great series of matches this year. I hope to make all of them in 2011.

Thanks everybody for your hard work on these matches and for another awesome season! I am already looking forward to next year...

Nice job jar. Congrats.

Woo, got my first stage win. It feels good to see that 100% next to my name, and it was on the classifier to boot. Based on classifiercalc, it'll be my first B class classifier.

Thanks to all the staff for a great series of matches this year. I hope to make all of them in 2011.

Jeff, you need to have stage wins on longer stages.[smile]

Jeff, you need to have stage wins on longer stages.[smile]

I'll take what I can get. I think one of my biggest weaknesses in pistol right now is getting to the shooting quickly upon entering a position. Time to clear out some space in my basement to work movement in dry fire.

Seeing Dave's time on that, I would have liked to see that run.

WTF? I can't figure that one out. If he had 30 points, I'd assume skipping the reload and taking 1 mike on each of two targets. How did he get 31 points and 2 penalties without a reload (assuming based on time)?

Seeing Dave's time on that, I would have liked to see that run.

I'm figuring you mean this Dave's time (meaning me)[smile]

3.19 sec's for an 8 shot stage with a turn and burn start [shocked]
me thinks there was a mistake.
The turn plus the reload would take at least that long [laugh2]

I was going for head shots across the board, don't remember what the correct time was.
At least 10-12 seconds as I do remember not seeing my front sight for most of the shots [wink]
(I need to work on that)

AND !!! it was great to see all the revo shooters out there, hope they all had fun and realized how
different the game is with only 6 shots.
Hope to see more of you closet wheelies next year.

Last edited:
Closet wheelies?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Minor scoring is tough enough.. but speed loaders are a killer.... I give kudos to Brent for taking out his 547 9mm? That looked difficult!!

Oh and the 6 shots... it almost makes it easier... you're always reloading and not much to count!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom