USPSA Autism Match

I saw that, and registered. Given that the match is far from full, I wondered if walk in's would be allowed.
Gammon's post seems to have the same thought as my question.

Although I agree with you both, how do they keep a 150 shooter limit without turning people away that drove there? It is well advertised and people that wanted to shoot had plenty of time. There is a two sided sword here I guess.

Enjoy the match. Wish I could be there

With open enrollment (Glock style match) and no squads it would make sense to accept "walk ins" on match day if the 150 shooter quota has not been met. Why turn away donations?

I of course do not want to turn anyone away. However we wanted people to pre-register to avoid the really long wait for registration like last year. My hope is that everyone who wanted to attend is already registered.

Due to the match being only a classifier, I would assume we won't have to worry about a lot of walk-in's.

The Match Sign Up site excludes all of Harvard's shooters as well as others who are staff and did not need to register on the site.

With everyone accounted for it looks like around 90 shooters will be attending. If you have someone who did not make the registration cut off and would like to attend please have them e-mail me and I will do what I can to accommodate them. [email protected]

As always, I thank you all for your support.

I just found $40 in my pocket that I don't remember having. I'll be buying more raffle tickets with it. [wink]

[angry2][angry2][angry2]....hey now, keep your raffle ticket money and my raffle ticket money seperate! unless of course you win something good and then I think we should split all the prizes [wink].

Hope everyone has a good and safe match!

Awesome match!!!! I sucked bad, but had a ton of fun!

Highlight of my day was having my 6 year old son pasting targets on "Point Blanky Frank's" stage. ( thanks for keeping an eye on him while I shot guys!)

Last edited:
I thought the match was run very well and the raffles were awesome. I hope you reached your fundraising goals. I'll be back next year.

Little Daniel and I had a blast . He couldn't believe I was done so fast. The side match was great fun . Thanks Stacy for helping those children and all the hard work you do.

This was a great match and I was so happy to see such a great turnout! I had a blast and it was awesome to get home so early and still have time and energy for housework :-( lol

And thanks to Dave P and Gene for not shooting revolver, and Mike E for shooting open and Rick Frazier for not coming. Look at the scores and you'll see why I say that......... [rofl]

And kudos once again to Stacy and crew - you guys are all amazing.

And thanks to Dave P and Gene for not shooting revolver, and Mike E for shooting open and Rick Frazier for not coming. Look at the scores and you'll see why I say that......... [rofl]

And kudos once again to Stacy and crew - you guys are all amazing.

Great shooting, Donna. Remember to gauge those loaded moon clips. [grin]

To Stacy and the rest of the Match Staff, Thank you for a fun morning. Dad and I really enjoyed the match and it was nice to be done before noon. Can't wait till next year. As for my shooting, I swear those "no shoots" on big barricade jumped right in front of those bullets. [rofl] Matt Jr.

Great shooting, Donna. Remember to gauge those loaded moon clips. [grin]

To Stacy and the rest of the Match Staff, Thank you for a fun morning. Dad and I really enjoyed the match and it was nice to be done before noon. Can't wait till next year. As for my shooting, I swear those "no shoots" on big barricade jumped right in front of those bullets. [rofl] Matt Jr.

It was great shooting with you guys and thanks for all of your help! Your dad is a sweetheart! I dug out the extra loose cylinder for the gun and will use that to gauge the loaded moonclips. I also measured the rounds and the crimp was a little light. I re-crimped a couple of them and they dropped right in! This is a definite learning experience!!! But fun!

Great match, now if I can only stop having 2 stages where I always blow up. Thanks to all and I'm working on the vid and photos tonight. Congrats to the 1 person that won all the raffles - [laugh] -

Thank you to everyone who came out today to shoot the USPSA Autism Match. We raised $8660.00

Once again I am overwhelmed by the generosity of this shooting community. I can not thank you all enough for your kindness.

i-RT4675R-XL.jpg
Got some more coming soon, but I was finally able to catch a bullet (with my camera that is)

Back
Top Bottom