USPSA at Harvard 7-8

Oh Good, I was worried I maybe shouldn't show up, having only one gun.
I sure hope I don't break it before Summer Blast and Area 7, it's been working for like 3 years straight now.
Good thing I have replacement pieces in case I break anything but the frame, barrel or slide. If I did that I'd have to borrow a gun from a shootin' buddy that doesn't shoot anymore, and it would be totally different from my gun.

No back-up gun required! [rofl]

OK, I don't know what I'm missing here, but be careful. You're giving me ideas.

Procedure: On start signal, pick up snubby, insert 5 rounds, engage targets, then pick up P99, load mag, insert mag, engage targets, then pick up zip-gun ...

Find rock....throw at Match Director....
Dan, I remember the last time a "stage gun" was used. 12 ga. side by side discharging upon closing......

Last edited:
NO! I just want to draw my gun and shoot fast A's. Lately it has been pushing buttons, picking up bags, wearing life jackets, rolling dice, drawing cards... I just want to shoot and run around a bit.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if all your guns break tomorrow!!!!

Knowing my string of luck it will be mine that will break. And NO, I won't be building a back up...

I'm going to laugh my ass off if all your guns break tomorrow!!!!

Knowing my string of luck it will be mine that will break. And NO, I won't be building a back up...

Hey Pete, if you need a spare, I can let you borrow mine for a match.

627open.jpg

[rofl]

The match was amazing as usual. I only wish there had been more single stack shooters. The sun held out nicely considering the forecast.

Congrats Mike!!! Great shooting today. Another great match at Harvard as usual. Thanks all for putting on such a good match.

Always a great time at Harvard, congrats Mike! Thanks everyone for all your advise about a new open gun. Looking forward to next weekend.

Stages were a challenge today ...I vote for less "No Shoots"

I thought stage six was fun..

Congrats Mike ! You shot well.

Stage six was one of my favorites as well. Had an awesome time. Actually was sweating at this match too.

I managed to completely blow the stage with the bridge by missing the target just under the table all together. I focused too much on the bridge before shooting the stage. Nothing worse than careless mistakes because you do not look the stage over like you should. That won't happen again...

Stages were a challenge today ...I vote for less "No Shoots"

I thought stage six was fun..

Paul, if you want less "no shoots" don't shoot them!
Fun match as usual. Also as usual, most of the folks on the squad were great. There seems to be a "bad apple" on the squad too often.

Here's the video Mike took for me:
Steve at Harvard

It's tough, I see where I could have gotten those 2.5 points all over the place. I'm making notes, stuff to work on.

Most of the Video was shot by Matt, I just editied out his colorful comments. I showed the tape to my wife before editing it. Her only comment was "whats wrong with you people" [grin]

Back
Top Bottom