• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Used P3AT value/price in MA

What should I expect to pay for a used (in mint condition) P3AT? I know they are go from $320/380 new (msrp) but after the Ma mark up what should I really expect to pay? Thanks guy!!

You pay whatever your wallet is willing to bear. There are no set prices on these things in MA.

I've seen some guys with money burning a hole in their pocket dump $500-600 on one, but I never would. It's just a pocket .380.

-Mike

You pay whatever your wallet is willing to bear. There are no set prices on these things in MA.

I've seen some guys with money burning a hole in their pocket dump $500-600 on one, but I never would. It's just a pocket .380.

-Mike

thats probably why I can't find any info on there "MA Value" If I get a hold of the shop that has one I'm going to check it out but he wants 400. I think I could do a lot better but I haven't seen one for sale in 2 months.

Exactly. Shop around, but chances are you'll have to pay for it if you want one in Mass., especially one that hasn't been shot to crap.

For what it's worth I paid $275 for mine, used. New it was around $300.
Rick

I think I paid 320 for one new, which is a little expensive compared to other states.

Those both seem like very good prices to me. I typically see them for $400 to $450, sometimes a bit higher in Mass. I don't have one so I don't know what people are paying, the prices above are what I've seen for asking price.

Back
Top Bottom