*UPDATE POST#7*Anyone ever used Joe Dee (De Dominicis) from Chelmsford, gunsmith?

yanici

NES Member
Need a small job done. Anyone familiar with Joe De Dominicis the gunsmith from Chelmsford.

Last edited:
Thanks lupis. I just dropped off my S&W 617 revolver for him to mount a new front sight. Nice guy. Small shop, store. Has quite a few used guns for sale. He works by word of mouth and doesn't advertise.

He is located at 3 Diane Lane in Chelmsford. His phone is 978-256-7426. He was recommended to me by Greg Danas at A.G. Guns in Lowell. I know he wants to stay small and not get overwhelmed with work. I would love to poke around in his shop. He has all kinds of stuff, old and new. I just didn't want to tie his time up.

I dropped my gun off on Thursday afternnon for the sight install. Joe called and had it ready today, Saturday at noon. He did a nice job.

He has all kinds of used rifles for sale. Just glancing, I spotted a Garand M1 in the rack. If anyone is looking for something in older rifles and shot guns I'd give him a call. He just might have what you need.

Lotta other stuff too. I saw a leather holster for $6 that was perfect for my 617. It's like Filene's Basement in Boston used to be.

Back
Top Bottom