Unexpected Company of a Like Mind

TWtommers

Instructor
NES Member
I had to bring my son to a kids birthday party today at one of those big Teamworks places today. Normally my wife does these tasks as I don't crave being surrounded by 5 year olds that aren't mine, bad pizza, and bouncy castles. But, today i got the duty.

I had made up my mind about the type of folks who would be there as this was a party for all the kids in my son's preschool class. I was pretty sure I'd be the only gun fan there and positive i would be the only one carrying. Wrong on both counts. One of the dads was wearing one of those "Come and Take It" shirts with the AR on it. I commented on how I liked the shirt. He said something to the effect of "Yeah, you can never tell who will be at these things"

Not a big deal but it made the afternoon a little more easy to handle to know there was at least one more pro 2A guy there!

Funny how we have 'do you open carry' questions where the majority seem to prefer concealed, for a lot of legitimate reasons, and then these shirts are on par with a NRA jacket with the pistol pocket, and lots of NRA labeling. Let's make up our minds!

We gotta have a secret sign....OC might be a bit much for some, though! [laugh]

We can all get matching tattoos? [rofl]
92%20Awesome%20Gun%20Tattoo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom