Unable to block slickguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pay not to be blocked. Much like they used to pay spammers to bombard every forum relentlessly not to many years ago. Just ignore them.

I pay as well to remove ADs. Slickguns is a site that advertises products, the majority of which cannot be purchased in Massachusetts. I'd like the ability to block them.

IIRC, you can not block any username with "moderator" powers. Advertisers are given their own forum and have limited "moderator" powers, thus you can't block them (set them to ignore).

Just ignore their posts, that's what I and most MA subjects probably do.

IIRC, you can not block any username with "moderator" powers. Advertisers are given their own forum and have limited "moderator" powers, thus you can't block them (set them to ignore).

Just ignore their posts, that's what I and most MA subjects probably do.

Just spit balling here but I woudl be happy to pay a few bucks more to gain the ability to block the spammers ( aka Advertisers ). Say a additional 5 or 10 bucks on top of the green fee? Advertisers must know that when the public especially the targeted audience gets fed up with the ads they not only do not buy but tell others to avoid them as well. Just my thoughts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom