• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ugh. Non-res LTC renewal times...

Is DPS totally bombed with apps?

sent in renewal in Oct 2022

got an in person appointment in chelsea in mid April 2023 🤪

still waiting for my renewal

at this rate i'll just send in my renewal as soon as i get it, if i ever do

Fwiw I've continously held res and non res ltc class a all lawful purposes since the early 90's

this is kinda getting ridiculous

Fwiw I've continously held res and non res ltc class a all lawful purposes since the early 90'sfwiw..
fwiw...haven't seen a mass "all lawful purpose" ltc in over 30 years. you know they have to be renewed, right? they are not like those old timey fid's that were "good until revoked." [laugh]

fwiw...haven't seen a mass "all lawful purpose" ltc in over 30 years. you know they have to be renewed, right? they are not like those old timey fid's that were "good until revoked." [laugh]
Oops that’s how I did mine in Seekonk within the last 4 years because hey it’s the truth

Is DPS totally bombed with apps?

sent in renewal in Oct 2022

got an in person appointment in chelsea in mid April 2023 🤪

still waiting for my renewal

at this rate i'll just send in my renewal as soon as i get it, if i ever do
Insane. F'n insane. My cousin wants to get his since he lives in WV and he comes up here every few months. How embarrassing it is to tell my cousin the process is for the non-resi. What a shitty money grab it is from this communist state. $100 every year to renew.... while taking their sweet time getting it out to the applicant.

Dunno, sent mine in this past January 2023 for a June exp. date and got it back in early May. 3-4 months is how long its usually taken.

Back
Top Bottom