TX Man shoots woman in self defense after being pepper sprayed, police say

"According to police, it was around 10 p.m. Monday when two women and two of their friends knocked on a man's door asking for money. The man opened the door and refused to give money, and the woman pepper sprayed him. In self-defense, the man shot one of the women."

They all knew each other. She probably thought she was just "being funny" by pepper spraying him.

Shooting her might be a bit of overkill. Probably not just about "money," I'm thinking...

Sounds like an Adam Sandler routine. LOL.

"I'm crazy pepper-spray girl! Gimme sum moneyyy!!!" BLAM BLAM BLAM!

What a pansy. The ladies showed up for a gang bang and this twit wasn't having any of it. There are easier ways of saying no, you just have to be a decent negotiator about it.

The second article states it was 2 men and 2 women and they forced themselves into the apartment after pepper spraying him. Sounds like a good shoot to me.

I will reserve judgement until I can determine guilt or innocence based on photographic evidence.

If it was a white guy we'd have pictures, know his middle name, and have seen interviews with his kindergarten teacher who can't fathom how such a nice boy turned to a life of pepper-spraying home invasions.

Ya I’m all for equal rights whether he shot the men or women... doesn’t matter if knew them or what ever/.. your home is your castle.... in Texas he could have shot them fleeing in the back.

Shooting her might be a bit of overkill.

How? Two vs one and the one is incapicated. Good shoot.

I have a-hole friends who would think pepper spraying someone is funny. But if you know someone enough to pull this joke (they are 18, or at least the departed is) you know wether or not they’re likely to answer the door armed.

How? Two vs one and the one is incapicated. Good shoot.

I have a-hole friends who would think pepper spraying someone is funny. But if you know someone enough to pull this joke (they are 18, or at least the departed is) you know wether or not they’re likely to answer the door armed.

4 vs one not 2

Id shoot my friends too of they want to play some dumb shit like that. Im also a vet, they know better. Good for her.

Back
Top Bottom