Two Tone M&P

FDE & Stainless Steel Ceraokote
DSC00104.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

theres quite a bit of holster wear on top of the slide and some on the bottom side of it. cant really see it in the picture since the flask over does it, but it was worn quite a bit but not shot much.

If im going to do it its going all black mainly graphite black.

I LOVE the look off this one and the other one (that looks like a FS but I couldn't keep that photo as it had two guns in it colored different, it is the 2nd gun down from this one).

What is it ??? Me likey [smile]

This one is all sniper grey. The Dark grey is sniper & lighter is Tactical grey.

This one is all sniper grey. The Dark grey is sniper & lighter is Tactical grey.

Ah thanks.

So do I have this correct, the compact is in sniper grey and the FS is in sniper and tactical grey ???

I really like the looks of those, they are SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, I may just have to do something with mine, I'll let ya know.

Thanks

PS: I reedited my 1st post, post # 20

tn_1200_DSC00078a.jpg.jpg

MP9mmSnGrey2.jpg

Last edited:
Ah thanks.

So do I have this correct, the compact is in sniper grey and the FS is in sniper and tactical grey ???

I really like the looks of those, they are SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, I may just have to do something with mine, I'll let ya know.

Thanks

PS: I reedited my 1st post, post # 20

tn_1200_DSC00078a.jpg.jpg

MP9mmSnGrey2.jpg

Both of those are done in all Sniper. Sometimes camera/light will change the shade a bit

Back
Top Bottom