• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

two teens shot & killed in California breakin

Got to love the quotes from the story. Anyone who preys on the elderly should be tortured.

“I don’t blame them for doing what they did,” Ashleigh’s mother, Tracy Webb said about the shooting. “It’s not right to break in and to burglarize people’s homes. No, it’s not. But at the same time, a life has been lost. A life has been taken. I’m sure he and a friend, Michael Sambrano, were doing what they thought they needed to do to survive.”

“He is a good person,” Davison cried. “Was a good person. He was just misunderstood.”

Got to love the quotes from the story. Anyone who preys on the elderly should be tortured.
Yup, they were good people. Bit confused but turning their lives around. Yeah, right! At least the taxpayers of CA will not have to support these scumbags in prison! [grin]

I'd like to pitch some of these "He was just misunderstood" buttholes into a small locked room with some of these "misunderstood" youth for a few hours.

On the other hand the old lady that lives in that house was miisunderstood by the bad guys.She was turning her life around,and not going to be a sucker anymore as they found out the hard way.

That's gun control! But at the same time innocent lives were lost. They were trying to turn their lives around after the system failed them [popcorn]

Fired from my HTC One with high capacity storage

Back
Top Bottom