Two is enough for me (for now)

pj150

NES Member
First up is a Glock 23 1st gen. My long sought after and was my first handgun. Sports a hogue slip on. Yeah, I know it needs a good cleaning...

Second is a nickel model 19. Always wanted a really shiney 357. Tyler-T- grip and Mother-of-pearl grips are on the way. This is the before picture with the stock grips. Probably next week is when I will have the after with the new grips on it.

Still working on getting the focus right on the camera. These things ain't easy...

Third picture is the carry system. C-Tac and a Bianchi pancake.

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

Last edited:
Jay, if you'd read my post about Callaghan's, you could have bought it instead. Where do you think PJ found out about it? [smile]

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, that 19 in nickel is my favorite for now. Can't wait until I get the new grips for it.

Looking at some other forums and prices around the net, it seems that I got a prety good deal onit.

I'll give it a good douche down, install the grips and post up some new pics.

Now counting down for that "For Now" to eclipse. [laugh]

If yer anything like me those two are going to breed like rabbits!

Espeshally when you see how inexpensive mil-surplus are!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I guess Matt was right, Took about 4 weeks before #3 is here. Thanks to WChandler a new pocket pistol is in my possession.

DSCF0064.jpg

Maybe I should get a set of pearl grips for this one too! LOL!!

Last edited:
NO!!! Do NOT get the mother of pearl grips for that .25! I've got one, I mean, I KNOW someone who has one, and I've, I mean, they've gone through 2 sets of pearl grips and they keep cracking.
After the first one cracked, my "friend" wanted wood grips, but they were about 3 times the price of the pearl, and "he" went cheap and got the pearls, and they cracked again.
Decent gun outside of the grips, feeds fine and hits about where you aim at. But I'd never admit to owning a .25 - nope, not me!

I guess Matt was right, Took about 4 weeks before #3 is here. Thanks to WChandler a new pocket pistol is in my possession.

DSCF0064.jpg

Maybe I should get a set of pearl grips for this one too! LOL!!

Oh ya, and the Bauer .25. I think I may have an extra set of grips (pearl??) for it. If so there yours. I will have to dig through the misc extras box..

Thanks again for the comments. Can't believe the price of 25acp is about the same as or even more expensive than .40 or .38special. I think I need to take the advice of the folks here and invest into a .22rimfire. Been spending at least 50 bucks a week in ammo, I'm cutting down the range time though.

When you guys say it's an addiction, you're absolutely correct. The buy/sell ads lately have been hopping with some nice peices. Beeing tempted yet again but I really must resist.

If you can find the pearl grips, that would be great. Just let me know and I'll make the trip out.

Back
Top Bottom