Two Complete Rigs thanks to Juergen

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
We had the end-of-season MilSurp shoot at Sippican today (more to follow from others). A good time was had by all (I didn't shoot that great today). Special thanks to Matt for organizing and cooking. I met Juergen for the first time and through prior communication he had found two magazines in Germany for me. One was an early war marked P.27 for my '39 CZ27, the other a mid-war Mauser marked for my '42 HSc.

So now I have two more complete rigs, joining the M13 Sauer and the M14 Mauser. The CZ sits in a 1934 WaA8 (Carl Weiss, Braunschweig) RH holster and the HSc sits in a '41 cxb RH holster (Joseph Moll, Goch (Westphalia). Both holsters came from IMA.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

MS

005hsc.jpg

005cz.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice and glad to see you found the correct mags. I do not think you could make those rigs any better.

Very nice and glad to see you found the correct mags. I do not think you could make those rigs any better.

Thanks!

Once notch better would be an ink-stamped holster "fur pistole modell 27". Good luck to me; saw one on G-broker for $150. These cost me $45 each from IMA.

MS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom