• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TWO chances to Appleseed at Harvard this weekend (9/29-9/30)

This weekend there will be two chances to get your Appleseed on.

Saturday 9/29 10am-3pm
I'll be out on the 25 yard range for the Harvard Open House. People will have the chance to fight off the British with our 100 to 400 yard Redcoat targets. I'll be happy to help your marksmanship until you can get them all.

Sunday 9/30 2pm-dusk
Our standard weekend mini clinic. Monday nights are too short to really get into everything. By the end of the clinic you will know what the basics of rifle marksmanship are to be accurate out to 500 meters and how to practice those skills to achieve Rifleman status.

Bring your own rifles/ammo or if you don't have one you can use one of my .22s if you let me know in advance.

can't promise either (supposed to be helping someone move Saturday and working Sunday), but I'm going to see what I can pull off...

I would've been at the Sunday one if I could. What frequency will you have them at Harvard and when is the next one?

N/M Ross, I dug up the 25 yard QDAQT and the inch square drill sheets, and shot at 'em all weekend with my 8 year old boy.

Man, I can't even see them things at 25 yards! [thinking]
That's why I'm putting a scope on my Ruger. I can see the 1" squares, but I simply cannot distinguish the silhouettes. But with a low (2.5) power scope, I can see them and hit them. *shrug* Sucks to get old... but it sure beats the alternative. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom