TWERKING!!! 2 Killed, 15 Injured After Shooting at Michigan Street Party (VIDEO)

Reptile

NES Member
Two people are dead and 15 others injured after a shooting at a street party in Saginaw, Michigan just after midnight early Saturday morning.

According to reports, 12 people were shot and 3 people were hit by cars after a fight erupted at a social media-promoted party at the intersection of 4th and Johnson.

No suspects are in custody.

Partygoers were seen twerking and dancing before the gunfire erupted.

Continues...

View: https://twitter.com/RicoRuffino/status/1672535456339177472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1672535456339177472%7Ctwgr%5Eb2dbeaf471f160056eef137befc3e1413ed07f75%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2023%2F06%2F2-killed-15-injured-after-shooting-michigan-street%2F

Her ass isn't big enough nor curvy/voluptuous for a mixed black women. That is why they shot.

In seriousness I have dealt with some of these "gangsta" people both white and black as a nurse in the hospital.

Shooting guns, waving guns, threatening violence is as easy and inconsequential to them as a New Englander going to Dunkin Donuts.

Plus most both hood and trailer trash can barely speak clearly, vocabulary, grammar, and just mumbling.. like SPEAK UP SIR.

Fun fact: I have never once been to a party or any other event where anyone was twerking. I just don't see the appeal.

I bet if I could somehow gather this data, I could show a direct correlation between a place where people are twerking, and getting shot. So, I think my avoidance of twerking is a sound decision.

Fun fact: I have never once been to a party or any other event where anyone was twerking. I just don't see the appeal.

I bet if I could somehow gather this data, I could show a direct correlation between a place where people are twerking, and getting shot. So, I think my avoidance of twerking is a sound decision.
You got to lame parties.

Every party I go to has girls twerking.

Back
Top Bottom