• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turn In Your Neighbor/Get $500

Unfortunately coming to a neighborhood near you. Absolutely disgusting but ingenious at the same time because it preys on people's greed. As mentioned this was a tactic used in Enemies Foreign and Domestic. Be careful about letting neighbors see, or even know you own guns!

I just called the number. A lady picked up and said 'Guns New York'. I didn't have anything in mind other than verifying that this is for real so I hang up.

I'm pretty sure this is the same version as all the other tip lines for murders, assaults, general crimes. This one appears to be geared towards firearms because NY has higher crime rate with firearms then some other places. I might be wrong though..

Except this generally require a successful prosecution for a reward. All this requires is an arrest based on probable cause.

i am going to give them a bunch of tips from free wifi hotspots with a tag sale smartphone (no sim card for calls, only wifi enabled). I suggest we all help them get lots of tips.

Am I missing something? If you remain anonymous, how do they find you to give the $500 reward?

The people calling in aren't going to be smart enough to figure that one out...

Whenever you call ANY 800 #, the called party gets your phone number (since they are paying for your call), even if you have CID-blocking set up. So the PD knows the number you called from even if you are "anonymous".

You can bet they report that $500 for taxes too, so they will have all your info. There is no hiding from the Man!

SNITCHES-GET-STITCHES.jpg

Sounds like ill have some Skype fun this weekend... One of best ways to play these games are by their own medicine. For example, signing up their text service to another text service such as weather, free ringtones, pr0n..the fun that occurs between the two SMS aggregate services is hilarious. I'm not advocating this, just saying. ;)

Last edited:
I can't see this ending well. Some good honest person that held onto his firearms is gonna get targeted and it may be enough to start a bloodbath when the cops come to cause the arrest. It's all so stupid and unnecessary.

Another new idea to harass the law abiding gun owners. Anyone who doesn't get the connection is fast asleep.
"Kid-are you mad at daddy? Call today."
Best regards.

Someone should start calling in the addresses of local Police agencies, saying the residents have an cache of assault weapons.

Last edited:
Sounds like ill have some Skype fun this weekend... One of best ways to play these games are by their own medicine. For example, signing up their text service to another text service such as weather, free ringtones, pr0n..the fun that occurs between the two SMS aggregate services is hilarious. I'm not advocating this, just saying. ;)

always wear your hoodie to walmart when buying cash cards. stay anon and careful so they dont catch you and give you the $500 for all your tips.[rofl]

Except this generally require a successful prosecution for a reward. All this requires is an arrest based on probable cause.

Good call, didn't even see that portion on there. So is everyone assuming that people are just going to throw out P/C and arrest everyone? I mean the principle is the same... info for money. Been done for years. I know my department even has an app for your phone to report stuff, just no money

sniches have been being paid everywhere for years...i have heard If you rat someone out for cheating on there taxes they will give you 30 to 50% of the recovered dollars... Thats from a actual pasted irs employee... but years ago. Not sure if its still true.

You guys are great salesmen. I'm in the middle of reading Unintended Consequences (out of print, EXPENSIVE) , but now I've added Brecken's book to my cart on Amazon.

Shit's real.

I don't need to turn my neighbor in. He's already under indictment from the AG's Fraud Division for milking the taxpayers of over $1 Million.

:)

Back
Top Bottom