• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turn In Your Neighbor/Get $500

Disgusting for sure. BUT on a similar program!!
A couple of local factories in NW CONN and South Berkshires.....as part of their Safety Program..encourage everyone to turn in their fellow employee for a prize!!!
So...... if you see another employee doing something unsafe..instead of letting him know..you just let him do it, but turn him in for a reward.
Then they expanded it to include what you threw into the trash as well...
One of the rewards was a sweatshirt. Only given out to "RATS". So then everyone knew who the RAT's were???????
And their were people wearing them!!!!!!!!!

Would never have happened in my work days!!! But then I am from the over the hill gang!!!
Where do they come up with these ideas???

I couldn't afford to live in your neighborhood. [sad2]

Neither will my neighbor after all the legal bills, fines and reparations. Of course the prevalent thinking is he'll be a guest of the state of MA for 1-2 years will full room and board.

Not that someone should do this, but would've it be relatively easy for someone to swing by an anti-voting rep's house and stash a mag on the premises like in a shed?

Be a bummer if the NY version of Linsky got brought up on charges for illegal possession and someone got $500 for the tip, huh?

Disgusting for sure. BUT on a similar program!!
A couple of local factories in NW CONN and South Berkshires.....as part of their Safety Program..encourage everyone to turn in their fellow employee for a prize!!!
So...... if you see another employee doing something unsafe..instead of letting him know..you just let him do it, but turn him in for a reward.
Then they expanded it to include what you threw into the trash as well...
One of the rewards was a sweatshirt. Only given out to "RATS". So then everyone knew who the RAT's were???????
And their were people wearing them!!!!!!!!!

Would never have happened in my work days!!! But then I am from the over the hill gang!!!
Where do they come up with these ideas???

Great, when these poor shmucks get ratted out, they'll most likely lose any benefits due, not to mention pensions, if applicable. All I can say, is watch you're Ps & Qs everyone.

There was a similar thing going on with leaking oil tanks around the Boston area years ago, turn your neighbor in for money crap, I thought it was wrong then and still do, once you start to put a $ divide between people society will begin to fall, it has already happened with the sue everyone for your own mistakes kinda stuff, we are in trouble as a society because of these sheepish people that worry more about you and me than there own morals and principles, I say suck it up if shit happens to ya! mind your own bizz and move on, don't ruin other peoples rights cause you are an AH.

Tim [angry]

Does Anonymous also hammer these types of services (per say)? If so, it would be nice of one of them to do so.

“The tip line also allows for information to be submitted via text – individuals can text GUNTIP and their message to CRIMES (274637). While the state will provide the administrative support and fund the rewards,the investigation and validity of the tip will be up to each local department.”

loose-lips.jpg

You guys are great salesmen. I'm in the middle of reading Unintended Consequences (out of print, EXPENSIVE) , but now I've added Brecken's book to my cart on Amazon.

Shit's real.

For those not concerned with having it in hard print, it was released on PDF previously and can be found with a quick google search.

Is the tip alone probable cause for a search, or would other evidence be required?

Other evidence would definitely be needed UNLESS they were able to satisfy a two prong test of the witness... So if someone called up and stated "my name is Joe Smith i live at 89 main st. and I just saw a RPG in the house with my own eyes because I was invited there and I know the guy" Then yes that'd be a pretty strong case of P/C to either search immediately if it was an emergency, or sit on the house and get a warrant. My point is you can't just anonymously call something in and then people ransack the house, need other things to build your case.

That's alot of guns. I wonder why the fellow gun owner put a tip in? He said he brought his gun to the guy, wonder if they had a blow out. He was probably just jealous of all the hardware

That's alot of guns. I wonder why the fellow gun owner put a tip in? He said he brought his gun to the guy, wonder if they had a blow out. He was probably just jealous of all the hardware

Pff duh....$500, remember? [thinking]

I wonder if NY taxes that $500...which would mean he only gets ~$200 of it. Oh well, gotta pay your taxes right?

Yes hello Hotline I would like to turn in my Neighbor, he has one **** of an Arsenal.....Send in a Platoon.

Nerf-Gun-collection-1-600x450.jpg

Nerf-Gun-collection-4-600x450.jpg

Nerf-Gun-collection-3-600x450.jpg

Nerf-Gun-collection-5-600x450.jpg

Nerf-Gun-collection-6-600x450.jpg

Nerf-Gun-collection-8-600x450.jpg

Hurry! Hurry! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom