TT Gunleather Slim IWB Holster "Mike's Special"

Hanwei

NES Member
I've been using my CTAC for IWB carry for 6 years now and love it. But recently it started to wear holes in my jeans (maybe the jeans are just crappy?).

Either way, I decided to try a leather holster thinking that it'll be easier on the pants.

I just received my TT Gunleather Slim IWB Mike's Special. 6 weeks from order date to arriving at my door.

Awesome holster. Not quite as slim as kydex but not nearly as thick as other leather holsters I've seen. Definitely slim.

Opted for no reinforcement band as I wanted to keep it as thin as possible... I've tried unholstering an reholstering and the leather is stiff enough where the holster stays open on its own without collapsing. Sweet.

The G19 fits perfectly out of the box... no need to break in the leather at all... not too tight.

Quality and workmanship is top notch. We'll see how it carries.

Here are the holes in the jeans with the CTAC...
holsterholes2_zps0ef52e1e.jpg

Here are the parts of the CTAC holster that have worn through the jeans...
CTAC_zpseaa7c275.jpg

Here's the new holster...
IMG_3671_zps5f87cb68.jpg

IMG_3674_zpsf5ac95d1.jpg

IMG_3676_zps9de3503c.jpg

IMG_3679_zpsa549f96c.jpg

IMG_3680_zps9500e1d5.jpg

IMG_3687_zpsd3a1108c.jpg

Last edited:
It was $110.

I've been wearing it all day today... and it's so damn comfortable I honestly forget it's there. It's slightly more comfortable than the CTAC.

How's the cant in the waistline at 4 o'clock?

I guess I'm more asking how it carries at 4 (does the butt of the glock protrude much?).

Last edited:
I can't really answer that as I carry at the 3 position. The 4 position never works for me (regardless of what brand/type of holster I'm using) as the butt of the gun always stuck out too much.

That said, it might work great for you though... sorry I can't be more helpful.

Feel like posting a pic of the TT in wear if you get a chance? My curiosity is peaked on this holster and I have to admit I'm thinking about picking one up now.

Back
Top Bottom