Trying to post pictures

Trying to post pick,s

I think i did it but now How do you get the picks on the post without having to open them??? Yeeeesh this it to much for an old teflon coated Brain! i had trouble
threading film on a Brownie-Hawkeye!! and i will bet some of you guys dont even know what
that was! i will bet JON-J knows! heard it from his Dad lol Pilgram too S.D.

P.S. i got to try it again here is a Victory Model that i picked up at the Manchester
show last summer the guy said his friend just wanted to get rid of it and had to get $175,00
for it

Attachments

• DSCN0160.jpg
    DSCN0160.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 32
Hey, Al. I fixed the first two for you. I'll let you do the 3rd one. Hit edit, then go advanced. You'll see some icons at the top of the editing window. One is a paperclip. Click it and your attachment title is there. Now just click the attachment title and the pic will now show in the post.
When you start fresh with a new post, upload your pics and then make sure to hit that paperclip and titles again.

And you're right, Pilgrim is old enough to be my dad[wink]

Trying to post picts

i will try to get it right this time Well i cant find a paperclip?? or the icons! oyevay

Attachments

• RSCN0157.jpg
    RSCN0157.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Yup, when you go advanced, just above the window that's there to edit your text, you'll see a couple rows of icons. One is a paperclip.

Thanks for the help John but believe it or not that stuff is not on my screen? i looked all
over and i just dont have icons/paperclip/ nada! i checked the whole page and the only thing that is OFF is in the posting box and that is (HTML code is OFF) other than that everything is ON/ and You May/ but i will give it a rest for now, thanks, i will have a guy
that is on this forum and a member of my club come over and check it out again thanks
im playing with this computer and wondering why my fire alarm is going off? i melted the
top of my teapot! yup i forgot i put it on, oh well off to Wallyworld in the morning for a new one! $#it Happens, AL

One little trick you can do if you can't figure out how to do it the easy way [smile], is do it the way you did and post it. View you post and right click on the DSCN0160.jpg (or whatever it's named), select 'copy link location'.

Then edit your post, click on the
insertimage.gif
and right click on the blue http that appears and click paste, then save it.

attachment.php

edited: I see why you're having problems...you were in the Air Force !

[smile][rofl]

sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

Last edited:
Some great photos - Hope your doing well.
Need to catch up and chat at the club sometime soon.

Try Pos Picks

Dirtypacman Hope your doing well. Need to catch up and chat at the club sometime soon.[/QUOTE said:
Max hi havent seen you around come over and play i put together an AR-M4Shorty
callapsable stock and all!! $@rew the AG in fact if you have the time somenight
i need help with this picture posting thingy i know you know your way around a computer
i just found out how to change batteries in a flashlight "the first time" and get it right

Take Care AL

Max hi havent seen you around come over and play i put together an AR-M4Shorty
callapsable stock and all!! $@rew the AG in fact if you have the time somenight
i need help with this picture posting thingy i know you know your way around a computer
i just found out how to change batteries in a flashlight "the first time" and get it right

Take Care AL

My pleasure - I will send you a private message and we can make some arrangements.

Back
Top Bottom