Trap range in E. Mass that will rent...

Hey all- brother's coming to town and we want to get in some trap while he's here. Still haven't picked up shotguns of my own, so I was wondering if there are any ranges in Eastern Mass (I'm in South Shore) that will rent guns and sell shells. Also, their hours for weekend trap would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Contact Mister Happy on this site. They do trap every Sunday. I thought I remember him saying they have club guns you can use during the shoot. Don't quote me though.

Hey all- brother's coming to town and we want to get in some trap while he's here. Still haven't picked up shotguns of my own, so I was wondering if there are any ranges in Eastern Mass (I'm in South Shore) that will rent guns and sell shells. Also, their hours for weekend trap would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Not sure how far south you are on the south shore, but at Southborough Rod & Gun Club in Hopkinton

www.srgclub.com

we have Club guns that you can use ( not a rental, just a courtesy). [grin]

I'll be at the Marlborough Gun Show this weekend, but there will be someone that can access the guns.

Trap and Skeet are 1-4 PM

Anyone remember the name of the range down south that has all the wood beams supporting the dirt at the end of the ranges? Pretty place they have gun shows at sometimes..

Quick request for you guys. I'm trying to find a new range inside or around the 128 belt that does sporting clays and trap. I don't really care about pistol, because I will maintain my MVGC membership. An indoor rifle range would be nice, but not required, and steel shooting would be a huge bonus. I was going to join the MRA, but found out about the 1 round limit and that killed it. There is one in Reading that a lot of people recommend, but I've heard it is a 1 to 2 year waiting list. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Well that sucked. Drove out to Hanson, got there at 3pm. Completely empty outside- no trap, nothing.

Turned around and drove to Holbrook. Got there at 3:30. Completely empty outside. It was cold today, but not that cold. Would have expected a lot more trap and skeet going on :(

Quick request for you guys. I'm trying to find a new range inside or around the 128 belt that does sporting clays and trap. I don't really care about pistol, because I will maintain my MVGC membership. An indoor rifle range would be nice, but not required, and steel shooting would be a huge bonus. I was going to join the MRA, but found out about the 1 round limit and that killed it. There is one in Reading that a lot of people recommend, but I've heard it is a 1 to 2 year waiting list. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Southborough Rod & Gun Club

www.srgclub.com

shoots Trap every Sunday, 1 - -4

Sporting clays only occasionally....the SC range set-up is more labor intensive.

You're welcome to do the Trap or Skeet thing any Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom