Transportation in Your Vehichle

All good points here from everyone. I've ordered an new OWB direct from Beretta to see if that helps any. I should have it in a couple weeks and think it will make a difference for carrying and hopefully for driving. I am a little concerned with drawing if needed while sitting strapped in.

I would be interested in some more info on this, if you don't want to post here could you pm me. I wear mine at 4:00 but it's pretty hard to get to with the seatbelt on.
I just pull the part of my shirt that covers the gun up over the lap portion of the seatbelt. Then all I have to do is lean forward and reach back.

In winter I sometimes put it in the center console (legal here) if it is really cold. But mostly I just take off my coat as I get in then access is the same.

I just pull the part of my shirt that covers the gun up over the lap portion of the seatbelt. Then all I have to do is lean forward and reach back.

In winter I sometimes put it in the center console (legal here) if it is really cold. But mostly I just take off my coat as I get in then access is the same.

Noted, You just gave me a good idea, thanks Jose.

[rofl]

I often tell people "This is the worst possible ND ever illustrated on Film..."

-Mike

In Washington (where it's legal) I sewed a holster into my door pocket. Since I prefer a waist carry most times, I could unholster when I got into the car, put the gun in the door holster and both have it quickly available if needed and not jamming me in the ribs. But AFAIK that practice is illegal as all get-out in the NE.

In Mass., maybe, but in NH, VT, CT, it isn't.

I can, it's just a little more complicated. That being said, if the car I'm in is in gear, it's already in condition 0. Cars are good weapons too, let's not forget. [grin]

Tell that to Sean Bell. [wink]

Exactly.

You're never going to believe this. I was poking around looking for Mass. gun storage case law and found this.

Pratt v. Martineau (click here to read it all):

On the evening of January 11, 1996, Murley and Perry were at the apartment drinking beer and watching the movie "Pulp Fiction." There is no evidence in the record that Perry had ever lived in the apartment. When Murley mentioned that Paul owned a gun similar to the one in the movie, Perry asked to see it. Murley retrieved the gun from Paul's bureau drawer and, believing it to be unloaded, pointed it at Perry's head. Perry jokingly said "boom" and the gun discharged. Perry, eighteen years old at the time, was killed. Murley, then twenty years old, does not recall having pulled the trigger. Paul was not in the apartment at the time of the shooting.

[shocked]

Id just say whats already posted, I dont see this as smart in MA. I dont care if your Governer Duval P. ........Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom