Total Gun Ban.. Clinton advisor caught on cam saying they will ban all guns.

I think its coming shortly. Sadly the sheep will just brush it off like dandruff.

Don't be so sure. Lots of Bernie supporters are justifiably pissed that it's been shown that the game was fixed.

As far as the Clinton gun ban is concerned, it's not news that Hillary is a hard-line anti, but confiscation on a national scale is a non-starter at this point. There are more immediate things you can shit your pants over if you aren't sufficiently wound up at this point.

true, but it highlights that progressive speak has nothing to do with protecting and everything to do with disarming. many of us already know this, but there are tons of voters out there who actually believe the progressive rhetorical bullshit. my mother-in-law is an example; she genuinely believes that the progressive-protectionist politicians are trying to do a good thing. reality is that no they are trying to do a very evil thing. this interview highlights that reality.

I agree with this 100%. They want to take away our rights one thin slice at a time.

As others have said, she is a delegate. She is nothing to Hillary. I don't even think she's an actual delegate, but rather an "alternate" delegate. That hidden camera expose is the equivalent of walking into a bar in Cambridge and finding the nearest smelly hippy and asking them what we can do to take guns away. You then take the video and post it on youtube saying "Sanders supporters want to ban all guns!!!!!"

Alex Jones is about as valid a news source as the Huffington post is.

Back
Top Bottom