TOMS Shoe Company Donated a Whopping $5 Million to Various Gun Control Groups

are we boycotting new balance yet? I really like my vintage, old man velcro closure sneakers. I suppose I could put tape over the big n on the sides.

They’re ugly shoes, too.

TOMs wearers have been virtue signaling for years. Long before they gave out antigun money, they donated shoes and eyeglasses to third world kids.

I’m fine with companies giving glasses to kids, but again, they’re ugly shoes. So.

That's IT! I'm NEVER buying shoes from TOMs again. Well, I've never heard of them, so never thought of buying from them before.

No matter, it's the faux outrage that counts.

Post like a liberal, my friends.

I can't find a cite, but I remember they followed up on the donated shoes and many of the places where Tom's provided shoes people weren't wearing them. Why? Because they prefer not to wear shoes. It's not that they can't afford shoes, they don't want shoes. But do-gooders never let that get in the way of helping the less fortunate.

I can't find a cite, but I remember they followed up on the donated shoes and many of the places where Tom's provided shoes people weren't wearing them. Why? Because they prefer not to wear shoes. It's not that they can't afford shoes, they don't want shoes. But do-gooders never let that get in the way of helping the less fortunate.
………..in the spirit of that logic how about if I tell them I don't want ammo.. will they send this forlorn and underprivileged American worker some .45 ACP Hardball? Come on I'm really trying hard to think like the free shit army, kinda doesn't work this way does it?

I'm actually jealous of those people. I've made a concerted effort to try going around barefoot when I can, but my feet are just too damned sensitive, so I have to resort to the next best thing:

When we're down to Kinzers for the Rough & Tumble Threshermen's Reunion, I see the Amish kids running around completely barefoot like it's nothing. They're walking on pointy crushed stone that even with the Vibrams make me wince.

They'll make their lives better even if they have to hold a gun to their heads to do it!

Back
Top Bottom