• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

To the libs that want to pull out now.

When I read the title to this post.. I expected to open the thread to see your flip-off picture again!

Adam

The teacher always catches you when you pass love notes around, and then HAS to read them to the rest of the class.

" We are in need of money, Our tactics are failing, our best inside agent Cindy is losing her spotlight, but hey I like you in the blue turbin it brings your eyes out. Durka Durka Jihad."

I think the letter was a fake honestly. We just HAPPENED to find a letter? lol

Grifter said:
I think the letter was a fake honestly. We just HAPPENED to find a letter? lol

Do you know how counter terrorism works? Or did the mail man put the letter in the wrong mail box... :?

I actually do suspect that letter is real. Of course, the contents of it are DAMNED sure real. I find it hard to believe that Al-Queda is getting much financial support. Hell, the only people outside their own organization that has money and LIKES them are American Liberals. And they're too stupid to figure out where to send the money to. If Hanoi Jane could figure out WHERE, she damned sure would. I doubt she'd go visit them, and sit on an Air Defense gun, though. We can wish, though! 8)

ok but just a few weeks ago there were news reports saying that we have been intercepting word that they are stronger than ever. People were saying, " Oh no! They will be in America soon!". Too late, your naive to think that the liberals are the only threat inside this country right now. But of course to raise moral we are going to find new "intel" that they are dwindling.

Notice that the two BEST ways to win a war is either by making the attackers either underestimate you by saying you have nothing OR making them physically fear you by talking about how strong you are.

I'm sure EVERY media journalist has a Security Clearance and is on the "Need to Know" list for terrorist intel.

And I KNOW the media would NEVER have a defeatist Liberal bent.

No, that would NEVER happen, since it's NEVER happened before, especially in the late 60's, or during Desert Storm, when the military kept the number of M16A2s that were jamming so secret, that the troops themselves didn't know their own weapon was jamming.

Nickle said:
... or during Desert Storm, when the military kept the number of M16A2s that were jamming so secret, that the troops themselves didn't know their own weapon was jamming.

That's news. None of our M16A2's had problems during DS. I guess our weapon's maintainance discipline in the Corps proves a point.

You obviously didn't hear about the media claiming they were all jamming, just because they did during Viet Nam, and the reason they did then was a combination of a not fully developed weapon and poor leadership. By the time I went in, both were pretty much fixed.

And Tony, I did know that were virtually NO problems with them then, or recently. But the media did their crying (again). And some morons still believe EVERYTHING the big media says. "It must be true, I saw it on TV".

Like Microsoft Word ver 1.0 that came out in the late 60's or early 70's. You know, the one with the scaled fractions, and the current fonts.

Most was sarcasm in my post but the Army did have problems early on because of the sand and their cleaning discipline was not as extensive as ours. It didn't take long for them to adapt, however. Pantyhose can be your best friend.

Trashbags. Clean the M2 and store it in the trashbag, when not mounted on the Track.

I'm sure you figured out that post you quoted me from was all true and sarcastic as all hell.

People just figure that some dumb assed journalist that makes up a story, never gets out of the hotel (due to fear) just HAS to know more than the military intel folks. And that the military intel folks will just HAVE to tell us what they know.

Back
Top Bottom