Those with, or that have fired the P938...

Wifey wants to go look at one, as the slide is noticeably smaller than her PM9.

I find this hard to believe, since the PM9 is pretty much the industry leader in this class. Is it narrower or the slide itself is shorter?

-Mike

colt mustang pocket light long time owner. that is the original .380 cal the 938 is cloned from.

I handled the P938 rosewood, and dry fired it at the shop on 114 middleton. Tempting for sure. stiffer trigger compared to my mustang, but felt very similar in hand. The slide is a bit less melty (or more blocky) than the mustang. The sights are the most apparent improvement. Excellent combat type night sites, vs the old mustangs tiny sights.

9>380, + better sights. The mustang is tight shooter with corbons, but a sloppy mess with anything else.

with regards to carry 1911 analogy, the 938 does NOT have the 1911 grip safety.

colt mustang pocket light long time owner. that is the original .380 cal the 938 is cloned from.

I handled the P938 rosewood, and dry fired it at the shop on 114 middleton. Tempting for sure. stiffer trigger compared to my mustang, but felt very similar in hand. The slide is a bit less melty (or more blocky) than the mustang. The sights are the most apparent improvement. Excellent combat type night sites, vs the old mustangs tiny sights.

9>380, + better sights. The mustang is tight shooter with corbons, but a sloppy mess with anything else.

with regards to carry 1911 analogy, the 938 does NOT have the 1911 grip safety.

But it does have a 1911 style thumb safety. Which is different in that you can work the slide with the safety on.

Back
Top Bottom