This is how it starts --> U.S. eyes ways to toughen fight against domestic extremists

But in recent years anti-government activists, like those who occupied a wildlife preserve in eastern Oregon last month, have regained prominence.
The U.S. State Department designates international terrorist organizations to which it is illegal to provide "material support." No domestic groups have that designation, helping to create a disparity in charges faced by international extremist suspects compared to domestic ones.

Basically, they are trying to lump everyone in as a terrorist if you do not lock-step go with the program. And from the last quote, it looks like they would like to have you rot in federal prison and pump up the charges making you a "terrorist" rather than kill you at a road stop and make an example for others...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-eyes-ways-toughen-fight-against-domestic-extremists-060402478.html

Remember, that "material support" is not just providing weapons and logistical support to terrorists, but saying anything in support of them on the internet or other publication or otherwise engaging in unapproved speech - as that kid from Ashland doing 17 years federal time can attest.

Remember, that "material support" is not just providing weapons and logistical support to terrorists, but saying anything in support of them on the internet or other publication or otherwise engaging in unapproved speech - as that kid from Ashland doing 17 years federal time can attest.

Does **** you count?

I may have him mixed up with someone else. The one I am thinking of got federal time for publishing some terrorist documents on the web, with the govt arguing it was terrorist support.

I may have him mixed up with someone else. The one I am thinking of got federal time for publishing some terrorist documents on the web, with the govt arguing it was terrorist support.

So scanning and posting that tattered old copy of "The Anarchist's Cookbook" that I think I've got in a box somewhere could be a "bad thing" in today's world???

All of us are already considered domestic extremists by this administration's standards, and 90% of the NES membership is probably one executive order away from being deemed a threat that requires some sort of intervention. Dissent will not be tolerated.

So these Commies in charge and in the media, constantly bring up OK City. Can anyone name a domestic terrorist attack since then?

Meanwhile Muzzies continue to execute attacks across the globe.

So these Commies in charge and in the media, constantly bring up OK City. Can anyone name a domestic terrorist attack since then?

Charleston church shooting, perpetrated by a young man who was a white supremacist and who was hoping to incite a race war (by his own admission).

Some people also classify violence against abortion clinics and murders of abortion doctors as terrorist attacks since they're intended to influence domestic policy on abortion. (I don't want to have the debate over abortion here, but I had to bring it up.)

Nidal Hasan may have been motivated by Islam but he was also a US citizen making it a "domestic attack".

Eric Rudolph's bombing of Centennial Park during the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta as well as his bombing of a nightclub that catered primarily to a gay and lesbian clientele.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting by a white supremacist who was too dumb to even tell the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

Boston marathon bombing. Also "domestic" terrorism since Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a US citizen and Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a lawful permanent resident. Tamerlan had applied for US citizenship and his application was in process at the time of the bombing.

Last edited:
Here's why they'll never be a revolution or anything close to it.

You must have the support of a large group of people. Not only for the duration but also for the aftermath and sorting things out stage.

Otherwise, you turn into Libya.

Fact of the matter, even if a bunch of outright angles who never did a wrong in their lives, who just donated all their earthly belongings to honorable cause will rise, as people we have been so polarized that no one will get any real support.

Farmers will rise ? "Oh those crazy racist red necks will take over and burn all the gays"

North east people will rise "Crazy Yankees F them we'll start our own revolution and then get our payback"

Black people will rise ? won't last a minute, "crazy thugs they're up to no good"

Gun owners? "OMG Terrorists stop them now! before they'll kill us all just so they buy another AR"

Not a single group exists today that can really muster the ranks and make everyone see the same goal,
well, beside the Federal government. [laugh]

Well played by the powers that be, age old doctrine that never fails.

Last edited:
"changes to combat what it sees as a rising threat from domestic anti-government extremists"

Hrm, maybe stop pissing your own people off every opportunity you can find? That could be a start. Not everyone wants the government involved in every aspect of their lives.

How about providing the enemy with the opportunity to access an unsecured email server that contains sensitive govt intelligence? Nevermind.

So scanning and posting that tattered old copy of "The Anarchist's Cookbook" that I think I've got in a box somewhere could be a "bad thing" in today's world???

We need reasonable commonsense restrictions on the first amendment bro. No one needs to upload the anarchist's cookbook.

How about providing the enemy with the opportunity to access an unsecured email server that contains sensitive govt intelligence? Nevermind.

Mmm Domestic Terrorism for me, and Presidential powers for her!.. Ain't America wonderful! as I stated **** them and their language and their frivolous laws.

UHoh, does having a pdf copy on your computer count?

John Salvi abortion clinic shootings, Anthrax attacks, beltway snipers, El Al ticket counter shooting in LAX, Joseph Stack flying his plane into the IRS building, Spokane MLK Day bombing attempt to name but a few.

Oh yeah the San Bernardino shooting was domestic terrorism as well, the husband was born in the US and the wife had a provisional green card as his spouse.

"Domestic terrorism" and "jihadi terrorism" are not mutually exclusive categories.

I think the word "terrorism" itself is a bigger threat to all of us than any of the acts being labeled as terrorism these days are.

Back
Top Bottom