this forum is filled with....

...the most helpful people around. i am still a noob with allot of things and for some reason you have put up with me and helped me with my questions. so i just want to say thanks. and when i get my p99, should any of us ever encounter eachother at the range then you are welcome to squeeze off some rounds.

...generally mature, extraordinarily helpful people who have a real sense of humor.

Looking back I can see how remarkable it was that when I joined as a noob with noob questions I had half a dozen people I'd never met before offer to let me shoot their stuff, and I didn't even have a license yet!

I have found that to be true as well - I love to read all the information, and "hear" the different perspectives....you will continue to enjoy, rh4162!!

... INCREDIBLY helpful... and prolific... and funny... and occasionally silly...

but I'd welcome any of you (almost) to watch my back when needed! And I'd gladly help you watch yours, too!

speaking of which, would anyone think a north east shooters group shoot is a good idea? i do have some property up in vermont and a website sponsored shoot might be fun.

speaking of which, would anyone think a north east shooters group shoot is a good idea? i do have some property up in vermont and a website sponsored shoot might be fun.
Very good idea. Please go green to find out how good.

i plan to soon. going green actually reminds me of a bumber sticker, it said, "save a tree, whipe your a$$ with an owl"

The Green memberships are $19, but you will need to provide your own cup and/or shin guard for that first time you meet Martlet. [smile]

nutkick.gif

Great advice!!

Buttering me up won't make me let you bang my pup.

Damn! That doesn't mean I'm not done trying. [rofl][laugh2]

Last edited:
I love all my fellow Green shooters ....we may not always agree, but NES are good guys and gals

I couldn't agree more. I've only met a few members personally, and I've only done a few purchases, but I can't begin to tell you how nice every single person has been.

I am impressed. With all the s**theads running around it's gratifying to find some truly nice people. [grin]

Happy New Year to everyone here!

[party]

I hate sappy threads.....but I am thankful I joined this forum....best $19 ever spent...for those yet to go green ...DO IT!!!!!! you guys rock....and to meet many in person that are just as cool...

I have grown up so much and have learned so much just reading and listening....I so feel like a part of another family. Thank you all for being real...and saying it like it is....you guys and gals are the absolute best....Happy New Years all

The 'big' forums are just too impersonal and anonymous. It's nice here. Feels like an extended family.

Can you feel the love? [grin]

...generally mature, extraordinarily helpful people who have a real sense of humor.

Looking back I can see how remarkable it was that when I joined as a noob with noob questions I had half a dozen people I'd never met before offer to let me shoot their stuff, and I didn't even have a license yet!

If you were wearing the suit I think you misunderstood what was said.[smile] Just kidding....

Back
Top Bottom