Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

I had something similar when I was young (40 yrs ago [laugh])

87.jpg

Just received my holiday shopping catalog from Sharper Image. Imagine my surprise when I opened the page to this........wonder when the uproar will begin, but good for them! All kids should be able to enjoy a Wild West Shooting Set!!!!!View attachment 253734
My Dad bought this exact set for my son when he was about 7. It was actually pretty good, and still works, and my boy learned quickly how to align front and rear sights, proper aim. You have to hit each ir sensor just right. No easy hits at 15 ft!
As a bonus, you can shoot at it with the tv remote.

The best bday present I got as a kid was this giant Super Soaker. It was the most high capacity assault water gun in the world. It had a giant water tank that you wore like a backpack with a hose to endlessly feed the gun. Toy guns should be as menacing as possible.

edit: found it. Super soaker 300. This thing would blast you into next century
17%20-%20Fully%20Ready.JPG

The best bday present I got as a kid was this giant Super Soaker. It was the most high capacity assault water gun in the world. It had a giant water tank that you wore like a backpack with a hose to endlessly feed the gun. Toy guns should be as menacing as possible.

YESS! We used to have neighborhood water gun fights when I was growing up in the 90s. Those were the good old days.

Oh man, some of my most fond memories of being young was playing with our Super Soakers (always with some pistol backups in our bathing suits) around our neighborhood...We also had an assortment of water grenades too.

Back
Top Bottom