The Town of Weymouth, by Weymouth Landing and Quincy. Zip 02188

Hello and GM all! Brand new to the Forum, I was referred here from a helpful member on another forum. Well, my dear friend appears to be interested in going the route of obtaining what I used to refer to as a CCW, referenced in Mass as an LTC or FID, it seems. He says she wants to get an LTC-A. She lives in Weymouth, zip 02188. South of Boston. I saw that town appear in red when at the gun law thread, by town. Is there any possibel reason as to why that is?

Now, some more information about the applicant: She is a life-long Massachusetts resident. 46 years old. (Used to be/will be/varies) regular subway rider, and has recently taken an interest in wanting something to defend herself with. Has no issue with guns though MA does. Squeaky-clean criminal record, and I am fact-finding on her behalf as much as I can. So, lets go with it. Her first step? The next step? What is Robert C. Grimes like? Will he say NO after everything is said and done?

Lets discuss! By the way.. I love Massachusetts. However, Im from Florida and.. Sheesh, gun freedom down there.

*Admin: Please delete out the thread where I left the W off of the second "Weymouth." Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom