• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The private militias providing “security” for anti-lockdown protests, explained

I don't give a f*** about any of this bullshit. I'm not looking to help anyone. If I want to exercise my rights, I do that for me, not for you.
If we don't help each other we lose. This right will be denied, God given as it may be.

So armed conflict, secession, or ? is next. Are you willing to do that? btw it is "past"
If we don't help each other we lose. This right will be denied, God given as it may be.

Government isn’t my master and if citizens want to strap on their rifles to remind government of that fact I have no issue with it. They aren’t acting unlawfully so what’s the issue?

Can you elaborate who we are trying to “help”?

You don't get it. What is important is to look like their friends and people that they interact with everyday. Looking like a paramilitary idiot does not win over the "middle" people.
Who are the middle people?

The Fudds that are happy with gun regulation as long as they can go Skeet and Trap shooting?

The Fudds that are happy with gun regulation as long as they can go Skeet and Trap shooting?
No, the people who do not own guns yet may have some inclination to second amendment. They don't necessarily "get" the gun culture but their vote counts as much as yours. If we can convince them that we are responsible people, and our cause is just, they may vote with us. If not, it is 60+ percent against us - enough to win a constitutional challenge to 2a.

No, the people who do not own guns yet may have some inclination to second amendment. They don't necessarily "get" the gun culture but their vote counts as much as yours. If we can convince them that we are responsible people, and our cause is just, they may vote with us. If not, it is 60+ percent against us - enough to win a constitutional challenge to 2a.

Seems like your the one who doesn’t understand the 2A.

It exists to protect against tyranny. I would argue that these protests and defiant acts against the overreach of these “shutdowns” is in reaction to tyranny.

If it’s not exercised in instances like this when is it appropriate?

I wonder. Why dont they own guns? Because they dont care?

How is a rally, disarmed, going to change their view?

All the court cases didnt change their views.
The bill of rights didnt change their mind.
Learning history didnt change their mind.
Crime doesnt change their minds.

But a rally that gets 5min of coverage at 3pm will change their minds?

I don't think so. We cant even get 1% of gun owners to show up to an unarmed rally. MA has around 300K gun owners, and GOAL is lucky if they can get 1K people to show up. Only around 15K are GOAL members, which is 1.5%. F***ING SAD!

Last edited:

Maybe they'll get a round or two in by next January if Maura gives the cuck permission to give permission.
Wonder if there is any buyers remorse now over polishing Chuckie's knob in the last election ?
Oil them up good boys, they might be sitting a good long time.

I'm not sure most people would really agree with the ",
That's because they are trying to play both sides of the fence in the same game!

The funniest thing about our 2nd amendment rights is most people agree with someone being classified as a felon and stripped of this right.
Even though it is a lifetime restriction.
They have no problem imprisoning someone classified as a felon that is found with a firearm no matter the reason it is for them having one.
Little does anyone realize that this is how they are going to classify us, to do the same!

Those MA state police officers that stole the overtime should have been convicted of a felony for the money they stole from the people.
They should have been imprisoned, lost their pensions and made to pay it back.
Instead it got buried by those that swore to serve and protect us.
Imagine if they lost their right to carry and own firearms for life!
This is another example of the injustice of our lives here in MA!

I'm not sure most people would really agree with the felon concept as implemented in say Massachusetts. I think most people not familiar with the fed statue consider felons as bank robbers, rapists, murderers, and the like - obviously unfit for weapons ownership, so they agree.

If you told those folks a DUI was felony on the books for life, with no relief possible, they would likely question the concept. When the concept of felons being stripped of these rights first arose I bet a DUI wouldn't have flown either. We only got here due to obscurity of interactions between multiple laws from different agencies, maybe it was intentional or maybe not, but "felon" has become a technicality - kinda like how pissing on the side of the road can be a sex crime.

As far as middle of the road - I get that the optics scare people but then there also isn't any middle with 2A. We got here, worried about how many rounds a mag holds, what the stock looks like, or what the trigger weight is, based on middle road compromise. The more of those we are subjected to the more we lose.

Everything is a felony now and yes, it was deliberate.
The Watts riots and the african american civil rights movement was the reason it was enacted.
Got to control the minorities at the cost of everyone's rights!

Even Ronald Reagan said no on needs to carry a firearm in California.
He also signed FOPA banning the new manufacture of machine guns.

I wonder. Why dont they own guns? Because they dont care?

How is a rally, disarmed, going to change their view?

All the court cases didnt change their views.
The bill of rights didnt change their mind.
Learning history didnt change their mind.
Crime doesnt change their minds.

But a rally that gets 5min of coverage at 3pm will change their minds?

I don't think so. We cant even get 1% of gun owners to show up to an unarmed rally. MA has around 300K gun owners, and GOAL is lucky if they can get 1K people to show up. Only around 15K are GOAL members, which is 1.5%. F***ING SAD!
You are right. They don't care. They don't have any concern about their security and leave it up to the "authorities" A 5 minute shot of the crazies strapped with AR15 and multiple mags becomes their impression of who "gun people" are. We may not get them to give a shit, but at least don't make it easy for them to vote anti 2a

You are right. They don't care. They don't have any concern about their security and leave it up to the "authorities" A 5 minute shot of the crazies strapped with AR15 and multiple mags becomes their impression of who "gun people" are. We may not get them to give a shit, but at least don't make it easy for them to vote anti 2a

Just curious as you seem to be dodging the question.

When is it appropriate to exercise your 2A rights?

Just curious as you seem to be dodging the question.

When is it appropriate to exercise your 2A rights?
When you need to or want to. Unfortunately our 2a rights here in MA are trampled. We can either fight it with insurrection, or try to change it politically. Quite honestly I am pessimistic of our success in either response. Sad.

When you need to or want to. Unfortunately our 2a rights here in MA are trampled. We can either fight it with insurrection, or try to change it politically. Quite honestly I am pessimistic of our success in either response. Sad.

So then why are they armed idiots?

If your statement here is what you truly believe I don’t understand why you have a problem with the events in the OP.

Seems like your the one who doesn’t understand the 2A.

It exists to protect against tyranny. I would argue that these protests and defiant acts against the overreach of these “shutdowns” is in reaction to tyranny.

If it’s not exercised in instances like this when is it appropriate?
I agree with the 2a as a hedge against tyrannical government, and I admire the people that have the balls to not comply with our draconian gun control "laws". I don't think they will be successful in achieving anything other than their own self satisfaction, well deserved it may be. Hope I am wrong.

So then why are they armed idiots?

If your statement here is what you truly believe I don’t understand why you have a problem with the events in the OP.
Because in a 2 minute video shot they undo 20 years of my work winning hearts and minds a few at a time. I feel good that I was able to help a few people wake up, but it is hard to convince those whose only exposure to "gun people" are these idiots.

Do you feel like you’ve been winning recently?
no. It's unfortunate that a 2 minute video on the "news" can be so powerful. I do think that the strapped protesters are at least stepping up and trying to do something, but sadly they set us back instead.

Because in a 2 minute video shot they undo 20 years of my work winning hearts and minds a few at a time. I feel good that I was able to help a few people wake up, but it is hard to convince those whose only exposure to "gun people" are these idiots.

Sounds like the hearts and minds you won over never really supported the 2A.

You either support it or you don’t. Not when it is convenient, not when it’s only beneficial to you.

They aren’t idiots. They are Americans exercising their 2A rights.

Government isn’t my master and if citizens want to strap on their rifles to remind government of that fact I have no issue with it. They aren’t acting unlawfully so what’s the issue?

Can you elaborate who we are trying to “help”?
Each other to be able to exercise our 2a right. I do respect them for stepping up and strapping on, and I agree it is 100% their right. A demonstration is an attempt to get other people to listen to your issue. You may get their attention strapping on, but they will be less likely to listen to what you are saying. They are acting lawfully but not wisely.

Back
Top Bottom