"the preppers blueprint"-anyone read it?

I have a copy, it's not bad. Would I buy it again - probably.

I have a different theory than some when getting books like this, they aren't just for me, they are for the dumb-asses that show up after SHTF and have no knowledge of what the hell they need to do. I have butchering books, firearms manuals, various army manuals that type of thing.

This isn't to say the doors are open to all at my place, but family units that are all on the same page are hard to come by. My buddy (X-Airborne, did combat jump into Panama) is gtg, his wife thinks he's nuts - she gets along with my wife as she knows I'm nuts. His kids are my son's age - they all shoot and go camping regularly.

I have a copy, it's not bad. Would I buy it again - probably.

I have a different theory than some when getting books like this, they aren't just for me, they are for the dumb-asses that show up after SHTF and have no knowledge of what the hell they need to do. I have butchering books, firearms manuals, various army manuals that type of thing.

This isn't to say the doors are open to all at my place, but family units that are all on the same page are hard to come by. My buddy (X-Airborne, did combat jump into Panama) is gtg, his wife thinks he's nuts - she gets along with my wife as she knows I'm nuts. His kids are my son's age - they all shoot and go camping regularly.

Great points. My wife is totally not on board, she won't even buy extra food, lol. So I just don't ask before I buy something. :)

Back
Top Bottom