The Lucky 20 Raffle is back! (ea. ticket gives up to 20 chances to win up to 20 guns)

Mike S

NES Member
From GOAL:

http://goal.org/lucky-20-raffle.html

2015-Lucky-20.jpg

Also, the prize winner for the Dog Days fundraiser was drawn today, more info here: http://goal.org/dogdays.html

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that GOAL sold out of tickets for the Lucky 20, thanks to all for participating.

Also, GOAL has invited anyone who would like to attend the drawing to come watch, they will be serving refreshments at 11:30 AM with the drawing at 12:00 PM.

If you plan on attending please RSVP to Angela before 10:00 AM on Friday. - [email protected].

Thanks

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that GOAL sold out of tickets for the Lucky 20, thanks to all for participating.
Sold out ???
How many tickets were sold?

Odds determined by number of tickets sold.
BTW...where in the ad does it say a max number of tickets will be sold?

Last edited:
10K tickets were sold. There was a tremendous sales surge this week, way more than expected and the supply ran out, unfortunately there's nothing that can be done, as there isn't enough time to get more tickets printed before the drawing.

This is my 6th year at GOAL and I've never seen a sales surge anywhere close to what occurred this week.

10K tickets were sold.There was a tremendous sales surge this week, way more than expected and the supply ran out, unfortunately there's nothing that can be done, as there isn't enough time to get more tickets printed before the drawing.
Then why not sell 10,001...10,002...10,0003 and so on and write it on a piece of paper if need be. It looks to me like GOAL is losing out!

Not trying to be a PITA, I was just looking to purchase 25 tickets...looks like that's not gonna happen though.
Oh well...good luck to all that entered!

Last edited:
Then why not sell 10,001...10,002...10,0003 and so on and write it on a piece of paper if need be. It looks to me like GOAL is losing out!

Not trying to be a PITA, I was just looking to purchase 25 tickets...looks like that's not gonna happen though.
Oh well...good luck to all that entered!

That was considered, ultimately we didn't go that way because we didn't think it would be fair for some tickets to be different than others.

Still great news on selling so many tix!

But, no good deed goes unpunished.

The latecomers, now frozen out, who had months and months and months to purchase tickets, can still donate to Goal what they would have spent.

Thanks.

That was considered, ultimately we didn't go that way because we didn't think it would be fair for some tickets to be different than others.
I can see your point if they where physically different and hand drawn.
I was assuming that the numbers where electronically drawn, seeing how the ticket stubs weren't be mailed to the purchasers anyhow.
Thx for the reply.

But, no good deed goes unpunished.
Really, and how is that...because people might want to purchase more tickets, while adding to GOAL's total intake? Wow that's some flawed reasoning right there! [laugh2]

The latecomers, now frozen out, who had months and months and months to purchase tickets.
This is the first I've read of this raffle...is that ok with you? [rolleyes]

Anyways...good luck with the raffle Mike, thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Really, and how is that...because people might want to purchase more tickets, while adding to GOAL's total intake? Wow that's some flawed reasoning right there! [laugh2]

Thanks, I highly recommend that you sign up to get GOAL's email's this way you will be alerted about legislative action, events, raffles, and news. Go to any page on GOAL.org and scroll to the bottom, look for "Mailing List" and you are two clicks away.

Have you considered joining GOAL's email list to receive information not only about raffles that they run but also legislative alerts and articles regarding related topics?

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....B_3a0qCVq6b8bR46CgAT7ySV5TaNIHvDjbjG_v4FabQ==

Also throwing out a sick burn on John Rosenthal

https://twitter.com/GOALupdate/status/677154979631800320

(Apparently Mike beat me to mentioning the mailing list, which is entirely because I was busy going "DAAANNNGG thats a sick a$$ burn!" for a while)

l6VhRi4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I highly recommend that you sign up to get GOAL's email's this way you will be alerted about legislative action, events, raffles, and news. Go to any page on GOAL.org and scroll to the bottom, look for "Mailing List" and you are two clicks away.

Have you considered joining GOAL's email list to receive information not only about raffles that they run but also legislative alerts and articles regarding related topics?

Will do, thx guys!

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact....B_3a0qCVq6b8bR46CgAT7ySV5TaNIHvDjbjG_v4FabQ==

Also throwing out a sick burn on John Rosenthal

https://twitter.com/GOALupdate/status/677154979631800320

(Apparently Mike beat me to mentioning the mailing list, which is entirely because I was busy going "DAAANNNGG thats a sick a$$ burn!" for a while)

l6VhRi4.jpg

I should have tagged him in the tweet.

Here's the winners, GOAL is calling them shortly to confirm - arrange transfer.

#20 Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 - Joe M. - New Bedford, MA.

#19 Mossberg 500 shotgun - Keith S. - South Yarmouth, MA.

#18 Century Arms WASR10 - James G. - Westford, MA.

#17 Beretta 1301 Shotgun - Jim R. - Warwick, MA.

#16 Sig Sauer 1911 pistol - Dan H. - Medway, MA.

#15 Savage 220 20ga shotgun - Ken L. - Lennox, MA.

#14 Smith & Wesson 642 revolver - Jordan T. - Sandwich, MA.

#13 Ruger GP100 revolver - Stephen W. - Tewksbury, MA.

#12 Auto Ordnance M1 Carbine - Robert M. - Revere, MA.

#11 Browning Buckmark .22 pistol - Eric A. - Millbury, MA.

#10 Auto Ordnance Thompson - Charles W. - Plymouth, MA.

#9 Springfield Armory M1A - Barry J - Lexington, MA.

#8 Ruger American .22 rifle - David C. - Hampden, MA.

#7 Mossberg MVP Rifle - Mike B - Danvers, MA.

#6 Kahr PM9 - Tom W. - Needham, MA.

#5 Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm - Russell D. - Peabody, MA.

#4 Sig Sauer M400 AR - Robert A - Weymouth, MA.

#3 Smith & Wesson 586 Revolver - Timothy S. Billerica, MA.

#2 Remington 700 - Scott B. - Norfolk, MA.

#1 - Beretta 92FS - Jeremy L - Wakefield MA.

Back
Top Bottom