• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The force is NOT with this female stormtrooper

Canadian Police:1, Galactic Empire:0.
They must have went full retard when they found out it was Taco Tuesday!
These fools endangered more lives pulling out their firearms than the girl with the fake Stormtrooper blaster!
Thank god she wasn't driving around in this thing!
Stormtrooper-Funny-Car.jpg

Last edited:
Pulling the truck in to block recording. Almost like he knows they are idiots for man-handling a woman dressed up in costume.

Must be the Canadian version of flashing a cell-phone with flashlights.

Pulling the truck in to block recording. Almost like he knows they are idiots for man-handling a woman dressed up in costume.

Must be the Canadian version of flashing a cell-phone with flashlights.

He must. He has to.

The two cops who are kneeling down next to her at the end clearly don't mean her actual harm, for example, which tells me they're probably aware she's not Jeffrey Dahmer. I might go so far as to say they're regretful about the whole sitch.

None of which cuts any ice with me, though. Because right before they did that, they had her at gunpoint for carrying a movie prop. Which is BEYOND senseless. The time for them to step up and be human was before they bloodied her nose and cuffed her, not after. Even a small amount of critical thinking, plus some awareness of the date on the calendar, would have been enough.

Bet the cantina guy that hired her feels awful.

Sucks for him. Those costumes can be EXPENSIVE.

One of my thoughts when the female trooper got rolled was that she was probably moving slowly and carefully because flinging herself down on the pavement would ruin her armor.

Correction, DID ruin her armor.

I'm glad the barking dog is still ok......or is shooting the dog just a U.S. thing?
What ever happened to "put the gun on the ground" then when they comply, you ask " hey what is going on here?"

It's always maximum force from adrenaline pumped a$$holes just waiting to off someone.

Heroes. What the actual Hell is wrong with these people?

a female employee at the Galactic Cantina, on May the 4th, dressed as a storm trooper.

Idiots. An apology is nowhere close to severe enough for these moron cops.

I thought there was still hope for Alberta but I guess not.

ogIcq0m.jpg

Little chance of them standing up to Justinian Castro's diktat now.

Back
Top Bottom