The eagles

If you ever meet Don Henley kick him in the nuts and tell him it's from me.
He'll know; he showed up at a Warren Zevon concert and tried to make it into one of his Walden Woods charity sucks.
I hate that guy............(But I love the Eagles back in the day)

Me too, I think....
I hear ya! I never saw so much acid being peddled in the parking lot, just random people asking if you want to trip.
This was general admission, and at one point some vehicle crashed the fencing and the parking lot people ran in. I got pushed right up to the stage on the grass, lol, nice.

You don't go to a Geezer Concert to see the Geezers. You go to remember going when they, and YOU were young! [rofl]

Went with my son to Steely Dan at Mohegan Sun. He went because he likes the music (though it was somewhat....different...than you hear on a album [rofl]), I went because I remember when the songs were new, on the transistor radio. [shocked]

He knows the catalogue well enough that we were able to notice, and comment upon, the changes that were made to let Fagen manage a 2-hour set ("It's not the years, it's the miles," is the old saying. In this case it was both Years and Miles) It was a good show (But no Deacon Blues, or Here At the Western World)

The tickets cost too much, but it was worth every penny. Apparently the rest of the people in the pretty-much full arena agreed.

Enjoy your concert.

Dam you were at the Jam? legendary. Sabbath and Purple...ELP. Black Oak Arkansas...Seals and Croft
All for $10.00 too! It was fantastic. I was lucky enough to be in A school in Port Hueneme CA. when it was happening and a bunch of us went to it. Rare Earth, Earth Wind & Fire, Eagles, Seals & Crofts, Black Oak Arkansas, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and ELP! Definitely the best concert I've been to.

I've never seen them but would love to. I've heard nothing but good things about their last tour so I think they still got it. Plus the added benefit of seeing the entire Hotel California album front to back and a greatest hist set afterward... If I can get a cheap ticket the week before a show I may do that. But I'm a ceap SOB, I'm not paying full freight.

The ex-wife of a friend was dating one of the Eagles a few years back. My buddy was thrilled. He was on the hook for some big alimony. He kept hoping they'd get married.

And then they broke up. My buddy was heartbroken. Not only is he a big fan of the band, he's still paying alimony...

:)

Back
Top Bottom