"The Collector" Walkthrough of $1,000,000 firearms collection.

Guy has a few videos up and actually has some interesting stuff, like a $400,000 indoor shooting range he built in his basement.

View: https://youtu.be/x4l4EiFkHxk

WAY more than a million bucks in those rooms. I conservatively estimated my collection at a fraction of $1M (like 1/20th) and I have enough to fill one single wall, if that.

First off, I don’t think you could touch 1/2 that collection for 2 million.
My favorite gun is the Ma Duce pointed at the back of the safe door. If someone manages to get it open they’ll have a nice surprise waiting for them.

Recently visited the collection at Shooters Outpost in Hookset. That’s easily a million in that one room.

I haven't seen it yet, but will take a ride up soon.

Does it mention that a (large) portion of those guns came from the William Smart collection? I know my sister sold Jim all but a few pieces and there was about 2 dozen full autos amongst the hundreds and hundreds of firearms.

I haven't seen it yet, but will take a ride up soon.

Does it mention that a (large) portion of those guns came from the William Smart collection? I know my sister sold Jim all but a few pieces and there was about 2 dozen full autos amongst the hundreds and hundreds of firearms.
I didn’t see mention of it anywhere. It’s not staffed. The cases are well organized and almost everything has a description tag. There’s a case with 6 or 8 BARs in it. There’s a good chance they’re original FAs. The dollar value of that case alone…. It’s an impressive collection to say the least. I can only imagine what is still sitting in storage somewhere.

Here’s the first video that the company (Action Target) who did the range installation put up back in 2020. You get to see a bit of what his 14,000 sq. ft. house in Colorado looks like.

Back
Top Bottom