"The Collector" Walkthrough of $1,000,000 firearms collection.

He has a video up of just the John Wick safe. That safe and its contents alone was $100k

That safe was just stupid lol

IOW, I can't imagine having the amount of money it would take for me to throw $100k at a safe from a movie to impress the internet.

Dude certainly loves to say how much he spent on everything.

IOW, I can't imagine having the amount of money it would take for me to throw $100k at a safe from a movie to impress the internet.

its not just the safe. The Safe comes with all the guns used in the movies. Well copies of them anyway

Depends on the "how". If you're an 07, or have owned (or inherited) a ton of MGs for a long ass time, your dollars go/went a lot
further. Like exponentially.

OTOH, JoeMcAverageperson buying pre 86 overpriced doodoo mc shit guns in 2022? 10/10 risitas + cosby.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdNcKF_n4U

In 2002 I think an M16 was around $6k or $8k, inflation!!!!!

Shit, when I got out of the service they were like $1k, bought a semi because I thought full auto was a waste of ammo if you aren't on a crew served providing suppressing fire lol

its not just the safe. The Safe comes with all the guns used in the movies. Well copies of them anyway

And the knives and pencil!!

I'm just jealous, I would love to have throw away money like that.

If I did have a collection like that, last thing I would do is put it on the internet, my ego is nowhere near that dudes for sure lol

Depends on the "how". If you're an 07, or have owned (or inherited) a ton of MGs for a long ass time, your dollars go/went a lot further. Like exponentially.

I wasn't talking about cost, I was talking about value.

I think the title was, too.

I wasn't talking about cost, I was talking about value.

I think the title was, too.
If he's an 07 or 07 + law letter guy the current values could be correspondingly low in some cases. A post sample M4/M16 is a couple grand or less vs 25K, etc. An mp5 build suddenly is a few grand instead of 30k or whatever the pre86 value is now.

I get the distinct impression this guy just pays whatever though and doesn't care. Otherwise he wouldn't be buying stuff like cabots. [laugh]

If he's an 07 or 07 + law letter guy the current values could be correspondingly low in some cases. A post sample M4/M16 is a couple grand or less vs 25K, etc. An mp5 build suddenly is a few grand instead of 30k or whatever the pre86 value is now.

I get the distinct impression this guy just pays whatever though and doesn't care. Otherwise he wouldn't be buying stuff like cabots. [laugh]

I kinda gathered the vast majority of his collection are not machine guns. The 249 was a semi, if he was a real baller.... :)

I like Reed Knight's collection better, more my taste.

I kinda gathered the vast majority of his collection are not machine guns. The 249 was a semi, if he was a real baller.... :)

I like Reed Knight's collection better, more my taste.
Iirc there are a handful of pre 86 M249s, , that guy certainly had enough cake to buy one.

Ya know the strangest thing.. I was more interested in seeing his ammo stash, because I don't think he has one to match his collection.

I almost get the feeling I have more ammo than this guy does.

I agree in that extent, unless he has some bunkers with like some propane forklifts around I'm not that impressed. You can have a bunch of guns but if you dont have anything to feed them
with its sort of pointless. And it ain't like ammo goes bad. I'll be dead before my ammo "stops working".

He can keep an eye out for 07/SOTs going out of business and snap up the post samples without a law letter. Jack.

He can keep an eye out for 07/SOTs going out of business and snap up the post samples without a law letter. Jack.

Yeah, that too, almost forgot about that one! of course those guns typically go for a bit more because of a lack of the letter requirement, but still likely less rapey than pre 86

Yeah, that too, almost forgot about that one! of course those guns typically go for a bit more because of a lack of the letter requirement, but still likely less rapey than pre 86
He can also make a run of Lightning Links, convert a bunch of ARs, register them with NFA branch, hang them on the wall and say: "Look at all the M16s I have". Jack.

I still can't believe they bought Alchemy. Kinda changed what my attainable dream 1911 was.

Guy has a few videos up and actually has some interesting stuff, like a $400,000 indoor shooting range he built in his basement.

View: https://youtu.be/x4l4EiFkHxk

Stop.-My-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.-Archer.gif

Lena michulak did a little walk through and some shooting of his guns.
The mammoth tusk 1911 was one of them along with a colt 1911 with diamonds on the slide or some shit

Greg if you had the money you’ed bitch about how much you spent. We know you.

Greg if you had the money you’ed bitch about how much you spent. We know you.
I you truly knew me you would know I would actually bitch about how expensive things are..True story, I got mad at Super Lotto one year when it was like a billion dollars. You think you can buy an island and all the trimmings until you figure in the tax rape you get and that billion turns into 500 million.

Ive got issues.

Back
Top Bottom