that "old smell"

Try Murphy's oil soap, it will get rid of the odor and it will shiny the leather. You can find it at any horse supply's store.

Ish.

Maybe store it in a box with an open container of baking soda or fresh grass clippings (chlorophyll does the trick). Usually that will get rid of most smells.

Did you know you can reclaim a fridge that has been destroyed by nasty contents by cleaning it out thoroughly and sticking a big box of fresh grass clippings in it, with holes in the box for ventilation, and shut it closed for a week or more. I'm chock-full of trivia like that [smile]

I kinda like that "old smell".

Like the smell inside an old car.

I have an old leather jacket I wore when I was a teenager that doesn't fit me anymore. It has blood from a Gwar concert stained on one sleeve. I keep it around because of it's smell. Once in a while if I'm rummaging through the closet, I take a big whiff of that jacket. Brings me back to better times. [grin]

I kinda like that "old smell".

Like the smell inside an old car.

I have an old leather jacket I wore when I was a teenager that doesn't fit me anymore. It has blood from a Gwar concert stained on one sleeve. I keep it around because of it's smell. Once in a while if I'm rummaging through the closet, I take a big whiff of that jacket. Brings me back to better times. [grin]

+1 because you went to a GWAR concert!

Back
Top Bottom