• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you

bigtig50

NES Member
I just want to thank those of you in NES that are still selling items at a fair price. Anyone has a right to sell whatever they have for whatever they want, but I find it refreshing when I can still do business with some fellow members and feel like I did okay. This whole supply/demand thing with guns and ammo is making many of us crazy. I have not seen a lot of "green" discounts of late, but God bless all who have made doing business within NES a pleasure.

I have done business with a few members and it has always been a pleasure. I am personally making an effort to remember those who are taking advantage of the situation. I will not be having any dealings with these people in the future.

Absolutely, I just completed a sale with someone from the board and considering the market it was what I felt was VERY fair

Don't forget, you can add to the sellers feedback via their profile.

Last edited:
I have done business with a few members and it has always been a pleasure. I am personally making an effort to remember those who are taking advantage of the situation. I will not be having any dealings with these people in the future.

I am with you 100%. I didn't want it to come across as a negative post, and I don't want to hurt anyone, especially not knowing each person's situation. I am perhaps a bit too idealistic about our little "community". I like feeling like a part of a sort of "brotherhood" and sharing common goals. Though many of us have not met I have always been grateful to the many who are so willing to be helpful. But, back to the point, my sentiments echo yours exactly.

I hear ya. I have been repping anyone I have seen listing items with good/fair prices. It makes me sad to see just how many people on the forum are still selling at FR prices. Granted a lot of them are people with 2 month old accounts and virtually no posts other than their adds. They are obviously here just to make a buck so I don't really consider them part of the community. I can understand the pricing on the ammo for the most part since that is still the hardest stuff to get. Though I still refuse to pay $1rd. for 223. It makes me cringe a little when I see stripped lowers going for ~$300 when there are plenty of places online that have them in stock for ~$100.

Thanks to the decent people out there. Keep selling at fair prices and I'll keep repping. For what it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom