Thank you Trijicon!

rep308

NES Member
I bought my first can of "Gun Scrubber" and sprayed my AR including some on my Trijicon RX09. This caused crazing and cracking on the plastic light collector at the front of the scope rendering my $400 device useless. I called Trijicon customer support, and they said send it in and they will get back to what it will take to fix it. They also stated that Military and police repairs come first and they we not sure when they could get to it.

Four weeks later there is a package at my door with my repaired scope and a zero dollar charge. Not bad on a 10 year old purchase with user caused damage.

Thank you Trijicon

Learned from my father

I watch my father growing up, and learned from his mistakes. I read the directions and cautions on the packaging! Most solvents that work great on metal attack plastics.

I admit I screwed up with the solvent and even told the Trijicon service rep. I figured that I'd be out over a hundred buck to fix and I deserved it. I was just thrilled that they fixed it for free. I didn't beg or threaten, I was waiting for a call from them on the price to fix when the repaired scope appeared on my doorstep with a $0 charge.

Back
Top Bottom