Thank you Jon Green

Pete85

NES Member
After two months of waiting, today was the day that I had the NRA Basic Pistol course with GOAL and instructed by Jon Green. All I can say it was well worth the wait. He is an incredible instructor, very knowledgable and provessional. If anyone is still looking for a course for their FID or LTC, I would definately recommend this one. So to Jon, Nancy and everyone else at GOAL, thank you.

Jon is a great guy! You couldn't get a better instructor. He has a way of making everyone feel comfortable. Whether it's the President of the NRA or someone who has never seen a firearm.....it's the same approach.
He is a great guy.

Congrats on your new certification.

+1

I've known Jon for over five years now, and he has never been anything but a class act. I can only hope to one day be as good an instructor, and as fine a gentleman.

If every gun owner in Massachusetts had the opportunity to meet and work with Jon, I'm sure GOAL's membership enrollment would be significantly higher.

I would recommend any and all classes he instructs, without hesitation.

Your next class should be "Art of Concealed Carry". Jon and Cross-X instruct it. I took it and it was great. I think they run the class a few times a year at various locations.

+1 for Jon and Cross-X as instructors.

They are great, and as Sniper said, Jon has a way of making you feel comfy about learing. The GOAL classes have been the best firearms classes that I have ever taken.

And I look forward to learning more from the group at GOAL.

Jon and the whole team at GOAL were great during my class. I brought a co-worker who had never been around firearms before. By the time class was done he was extremely comfortable and looking forward to putting his application in.

I'm can't wait for the Art of Concealed Carry class in November!

When you look up outstanding instructors, Jon's picture is there. Anyone taking a course from him is fortunate indeed.

After two months of waiting, today was the day that I had the NRA Basic Pistol course with GOAL and instructed by Jon Green. All I can say it was well worth the wait. He is an incredible instructor, very knowledgable and provessional. If anyone is still looking for a course for their FID or LTC, I would definately recommend this one. So to Jon, Nancy and everyone else at GOAL, thank you.

Jon is a class act all round. First rate educator, and first rate human being. A rare breed these days. I cannot say enough good things about Jon and what he does for the shooting community.

+1000 for Jon and Cross-X on the art of CC class they teach. Well worth the time and money.

GOAL is very lucky to have Jon!

Jon, Is a great guy and a wealth of knowledge and experience. I am glad you had a good class. Thanks for the report.

I had Jon as my instructor for the RSO course I took this past spring. I agree he is a great instructor and a first class guy. We had one member of the class who was very trying on everyones patience (read disruptive). Jon was outstanding at dealing with this particular individual.

Back
Top Bottom